Amazon.com

Amazon.com Pay & Benefits reviews

3,0
Okay place to work temporarily
Learnt alot, very fast paced, friendly staff members. Customers are okay but the hours are crazy. I was pleased to work there for the short while. Their canteen is amazing and entertaining. food is great
Pros
On certain days you get free fruit and theres always free popcorn
Cons
long unconventional hours
5,0
It is a nice working environment as long a you would be reaching your target.
I was at Book Depository, where you would receive emails from customers wanting to know about the books they have bought and when it can be expected to arrive. The hardest would be the long working hours.
Awesome company
Awesome company. Great benefits. However, you won't progress in the company if you point out wrong behaviour of managers. How do you expect workers to conduct themselves if managers don't do the same. You loose your job based on what people think of you instead of the excellent work you produce.
Amazon
It was a overall good experience. Had a good manager. Amazon Pays well too. The vibe is amazing, people is always willing help. Money is good. I love Amazon
Good Money/Bad People
Amazon has a great salary and benefit policy. But when I say the managers are actually bad people they are. This company would be a really good place to work at if the people weren't always staring at you. Or making false promises.
Fast pase
Everyday is day one and everything is always changing. Many different skills one can learn and you never kniw when you will be trained for a new skill.
Pros
Benifits when perminent
Great experience
I personally enjoyed working for this company , great benefits and amazing people at amazon . There is also a good support system and fast pace growth in this company.
4,0
Diverse and fun working environment
Really great company to work for with lots of diverse backgrounds and opportunities for growth, as well as company benefits including medical and free transport.
Great Start Off Place
I’m super grateful for the opportunity and growth of character that I’ve experienced at Amazon. I’m almost working there for 2 years, and can look back and identify growth spurts within myself.. I am however looking for something more calm in terms of not too much of a stressful environment.
Pros
Great Work Culture, Awesome Employee benefits, Great Opportunity For Networking, Lovely meeting New People.
Cons
Not always great to work the long hours and the shift work, Balance between work and Life is really hard
great company
great company if u can't handle shifts and working on a public holiday I suggest this may not be for you. if you can't handle reaching target then you need to look into something else.
Work life
Decent place to work.. good people it’s long hours so be prepared to be on your feet for your entire shift shifts are 12 hours long overall a pretty good place pay is decent
3,0
It's a good company to work for if you do not have a family and kids to look after, hours are long but overall its a good job, You must just have enough patience to deal with upset clients all the time
1,0
Not a nice company to work for
Salary is extremely poor. Working hours was unreasonable. Job culture from management was to MICRO manage and not trust their team. High expectation with no reward.
Great company
Great company. Flexible shifts. Free transport on late shifts. Cafeteria which serves good food to meet each individual's dietary requirements. Beautiful building
Performance Driven
It is a fun and challenging environment. There are many tasks over and above the general job description. The pay is good. The managers a professional.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Growth
2,0
Overworked
Workers are paid to little for the amount of work they do. Salaries need to be increased and there are no bonuses.Workers are overworked and underpaid.
Pros
Free popcorn
Cons
Long hours, night shift, underpaid, no bonuses
Where work is home
Although it's a little difficult to pass the assessment process, but once you pass it then you're already employed. They don't always have interviews.
The working environment is a place of equality, everyone is friendly and collaborative.
The growth in this company is amazing and their salary and benefits as well. Amazon is not just another work place, not just another call centre. It's like home, it where you want to work.
Growth
Amazon was the Best place to work at especially considering the fact that it was the first time I worked at the call center. I learnt quite a lot over a short period of time. There’s a lot Of growth aswell if you work hard/smart enough.
There’s also free transport from/to work for shifts between 6pm and 6am.
Excellent Employer - Large Company
I am unfortunately facing a layoff, due to a loss of a contract, in a few years. I am saddened to be leaving the company as I have had an amazing 2 years with them. One of the best employers, by far. I have had a great manager and amazing colleagues and couldn't be more grateful for the experiences I've had. They have provided me with an excellent work/life balance, great benefits and many laughs along the way. The only con would have to be that in working in different cities far from home, we wouldn't get a lot of face-to-face time, as a team.
As a Senior Business Development Manager i was responsible to research, locate, define and target key business prospects. Work with customers to provide feedback to development teams for new content and products. Establish and nurture relationships that fill business pipeline with prospective partners and customers. Negotiate new partnerships and business alliances; work closely with legal experts to write contracts for new business partners and to create business development strategies; identify roadblocks and drive new business from conception through closure. Global Account Manager you are responsible for managing all aspects of the assigned customer accounts relating to pricing and customer service. The Global Account Manger is also responsible for identifying prospective opportunities within current customers.

One is expected to work 10 hours per day and every weekend. Work is highly stressful. If you are not the type to work hard under pressure, this is not a place for you. I really enjoyed working long hours and work amazingly
 - more...
Amazon Culture is peculiar
Working at Amazon is best suited for individuals without any dependents as the shifts can be straining on relationships with family and friends. The benefits provided are very good and the environment is fun.
Amazon Customer service
The place is eeh. Great benefits, Great people, Amazing environment. Poor management.
Although it is a wonderful company to work for, they focus more on the numbers than the people now.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amazon.com. Our community is ready to answer.
3,6