AMT Placement Services Employee Reviews

5,0
Best company that respect its employees
mechanical fitter (Former Employee) –  Leandra, Mpumalanga1 February 2018
Excellent company to work for and they adhere to safety and the labour laws.they are very professional and listen to peoples problems and they do offer opportunities to their employees.
Pros
Advance salaries
Cons
Only based around Mpumalanga, freestate and Gauteng
productive
rigger assistant (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West28 September 2017
At msobo was about coal production. After few days we do beltextension put new tip area,we maintained underground machinery. We worked with heavy equipment.
5,0
Great people to work with
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng14 August 2017
AMT will always keep you busy, there's never nothing to do. This being said, you always learn something new. They really are a family and treat you as such. The hardest part of the job the disciplinaries and the EOC's for hardworking people. I most enjoyed working with such a vast variety of people.
Pros
Meeting someone new everyday
Cons
Meeting difficult people and having to work with them
4,0
Character building and good work ethic
Safety standby supervisor (Former Employee) –  Free state sasolburg2 August 2017
A good way to gain skills development is to start your career with this company, i have gained alot of knowledge thanks to Amt placemnents due to them placing me in major chemical and construction businesses such as sasol and Natref.prompt with salary payment.
4,0
i had fun working for them i enjoyed my worlk
safty rep and safty standby (Former Employee) –  Sasolburg, Free State25 May 2017
Do your job with excellence then you will never experiance trouble or druma at work i gained a lot of experience and i had the best site rep one could ask for we received ppe on time i never had pay qeir my salary always came as expected and the management always backed the employees so the was good comunication and relationship skills between emloyer and employees.
2,0
ok place
ir administrator (Current Employee) –  Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng4 July 2016
its ok. nothing much intresting about it
my day at work is ok but challenging too. co workers. amazing people, optimistic team player
Pros
please refer to previous
3,0
Very professional
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vanderbijlpark, GP29 March 2014
I've learned to work under pressure and to adapt to changing circumstances. Management looks after there people and co-workers is easy to get a long with. Hardest part of job is not having work satisfaction. Most enjoyable part of job is I work on my own without having anyone constantly looking over my shoulder.
Pros
13th cheque and perfomance bonus
Cons
communication gaps
Family feeling
Recruitment Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Vanderbijlpark17 May 2013
Everyone knows everyone else. if you have a problem someone will help you to sort it out. Management`s doors is always open to give informations or when you want to chat. Unfortunately not all co-workers get along and that can influence you as well. The hardest part of the job is not being able to place every person that you submit to a client specialy if you know that they need money in their homes to survive.
Pros
In-house training in all aspects of labour broking
Cons
Walking in town and being stopped and asked for available positions:-)