Anglo American Employee Review

View all Anglo American reviews

Very fast paced professional environment
Britehouse Consultant/ Cost and Projects (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng8 April 2019
Would start around 8 with the Information Management team. I learnt a lot about how contractors hired from different companies came together to work as one team. Leant a lot about changing technologies and the financial, project and management functions.
Hardest part was that it was central johannesburg and lots of traffic.
Being rewarded lucratively was a factor that motivated me to do my job but I was only a contractor and was let go due to restructuring, also I was looking to get back into a proper SAP Consultant Job not only work on projects with management.
Pros
Huge selection of free lunches daily

Other Anglo American Employee Reviews

Since started working at anglo my life change to the better.
patrol person level 1 (Current Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West11 December 2019
At anglo we work as a team, everything we do,we put our safety first, I get involved in each and everything that needs to be done, I choose to follow rules, company's values and standards,my family live better since I started working here.
Productive and learning place
Engineering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Amandelbult, Limpopo1 December 2019
Anglo american Platinum is a cool good company with a long lasting life span. At anglo you learn lot of job experience and they promote most of the qualified employees.