Anglo American Employee Review

View all Anglo American reviews

Great Experience and career Advance
Millwright (Former Employee) –  Sishen, Northern Cape5 August 2019
I loved working for Anglo American , it took my career to another level. i learnt a lot in skills and delopment. What most I liked is that safety was priority in the workplace and they took care of us as workers. I had a great opportunity to be part of the team that was building and commisioning the plant that i was going to maintain , that made my work very easy.

Other Anglo American Employee Reviews

Productive rated 100% safety 100% i enjoyed working there and I've learned alot its like you working at your home place.workers loves one another
Enginnering operator (Former Employee) –  Greenside collery17 September 2019
They care alot about thier employee
They make sure workers follow the safety instruction nd comply by them.they give everyone chance to learn more.they alwys fund community nd home based care.supportive to schools and give bonus to thier stuff members
Pros
1 hour
Cons
9 hours
Poductive
Shovel operator (Current Employee) –  Limpopo16 September 2019
We work as a team to achieve our production. We take part when coming to safety by identifying and reporting them to the relevent department to be taken care of or been fixed. We are one team. It helps the sorrounding communities by building cliniks and by being open to talk with them with whatever help they need..
Pros
Own lunch
Cons
8hrs