Anglo American Employee Review

View all Anglo American reviews

Very Productive and the environment is fun
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 August 2019
Anglo American Global Shared Services is an agent under Anglo American which focuses on the Financial (administrations) department of the company in the aim of cutting cost to the company. We the employees always give it our best in order to meet the company's objective and the daily stats. I enjoy working under a cool or friendly environment, i am now looking to advance to a position that is relevant to my studies as i feel that i need to prove myself in that field so i can further my studies knowing that it is for advancing my knowledge to better my capabilities in that field of study.
Pros
apply and achieve Anglo's values at all time.
Cons
flexible working hours

Other Anglo American Employee Reviews

Productive rated 100% safety 100% i enjoyed working there and I've learned alot its like you working at your home place.workers loves one another
Enginnering operator (Former Employee) –  Greenside collery17 September 2019
They care alot about thier employee
They make sure workers follow the safety instruction nd comply by them.they give everyone chance to learn more.they alwys fund community nd home based care.supportive to schools and give bonus to thier stuff members
Pros
1 hour
Cons
9 hours
Poductive
Shovel operator (Current Employee) –  Limpopo16 September 2019
We work as a team to achieve our production. We take part when coming to safety by identifying and reporting them to the relevent department to be taken care of or been fixed. We are one team. It helps the sorrounding communities by building cliniks and by being open to talk with them with whatever help they need..
Pros
Own lunch
Cons
8hrs