Anglo American Employee Review

View all Anglo American reviews

Work at best, at Anglo american Platinum
Trainee metallurgist (Former Employee) –  Northam, LP17 July 2015
The typical day at work, it was when the plant foreman who lianse with our department resist to knowledge my competence to the engineering department in order to be evaluated on my performance, due to personal disagreement between us, this was until we found the way to deal with our indifference's. i have learned a lot based on organisational culture and communications skills which added me the opportunity to successfully execute my work. i became the best at my project work and the metallurgical engineering work based, as i was able to act as a metallurgist when the need arises. the hardest part of the job was when we had to sample in the chrome plant as this was too physical and time demanding job. where the most enjoyable part of the sampling job was when i was running my analysis of results from sampling at metallurgical laboratory, an also the given responsibility as a plant foreman for the whole shift.
Pros
Cons
sampling time was taking time.

Other Anglo American Employee Reviews

Productive and learning place
Engineering Assistant (Current Employee) –  Amandelbult, Limpopo1 December 2019
Anglo american Platinum is a cool good company with a long lasting life span. At anglo you learn lot of job experience and they promote most of the qualified employees.
Challenging, entresting
Audio Visual Engineer (Former Employee) –  City of Johannesburg, Gauteng29 November 2019
Good working environment, freee breakfast and lunch, good working hours, staff and management are great people, cell phone benefits and 4g dongles. Great company.