ATOS Employee Reviews

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 2 089 reviews
5,0
Hard work with good returns
Client Manager (Service Delivery Manager) (Former Employee) –  South Africa18 June 2018
A company that invests in its workforce. Self development encouraged and KPI's monitored and support given where required. The workplace was comfortable with employees welfare at heart.
5,0
A good company to work for with great people to work with
Junior SAP FI Consultant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg , Gauteng17 April 2018
i enjoy working for this company, it is a great company to work for a company that offers opportunity to grow, for an example i started as an sap fi intern in January 2016 after nine months i was given the opportunity to become a junior sap fi consultant.
4,0
Atos work environment
Senior Developer / Integragration engineer (Current Employee) –  Sandton, GP16 July 2015
Handle email/discussions from client with regards to work/enhancements needed.

Find design and discuss with client.

Implement test and release.

Co-workers were very supportive and with collaboration and team-work weve completed challenging projects with success.

I've learned a lot about development, best practices and working under high expectations from customers.

New designs and implementations that work more efficient and simple than legacy applications
Pros
support and very positive environment
Cons
Depending on client long hours might be required
3,0
An average place to work
Operations Administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP12 March 2014
Job instability and the ignorance of the new management contributed to the unhappiness of the employees.
Pros
Training is paid for by the company
Cons
bad comunication and instability
4,0
it was great working there, I learned a lot of things from the stuff.
waiterss (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, GP1 February 2014
Atos is at Emperor's Palace in Kempton Park, a very busy fast food restaurant. Basically we worked long hours and it was always busy. The management and co-workers were friendly and very welcoming. I enjoyed working there, mostly I loved preparing food and making salad because I love cooking.
Pros
lunch break of one hour
Cons
long hours and no lunch