AVBOB

AVBOB Employee Reviews

3,0
Avbob has a high level of expectation yet they not deliver on their part on time.
Working there taught me independence, being flexible and thinking on my feet all the time as it's a pre requisite for proper customer service delivery
They need hard worker
I was go greatful to work at avbob.i travel to many villages to recruit people..learn to be fearless (how to talk with people).I enjoy my first payment
5,0
A great place to be working there and getting along with each other.
The colleagues are so helpful when having a little difficulty with something. It's a great place to be.
Customer services is good at all times.

Management team is also so helpful.
Jack of all trades
The best company to work for, accommodates in every way!

The management are all so friendly and supportive.

You do your part in the work area, and all will be good 😁
5,0
work Monday to Saturday ,I learned to sale policy ,policy maintenance and to process claims ,the management was professional because they support each and every time ,the work place was fun and lovely to work with staff ,I enjoyed that they paid us on the28 of the month not endoff
Pros
free lunch
Cons
trivel cost its yours
5,0
Hard working results in manageable salary
The more application you get the more production you do for the company. Easy communication with clients and being friendly at all times, remember always keep smiling
Parker
It was good and it was awesome because we were helping the community and other people
I was very Happy to be part of avbob because they help me with more experience
3,0
If rather not say much about the company itself. But the experience was overall good and challenging. I grew within the workplace and also as person.
The job as a rep is challenging. You have to sell the best product to people and you have to kindly persuade them that it is the best product in the industry,wich can be difficult at times.
Pros
You do not have clock times.
Cons
You work at your own pace. No work, no pay
5,0
Firstly i learned to deal with different types of people i used to to be shy when i grew up and the most hardest part in the job is lapses since we earn by commission bt the most i enjoyed if you get a business you earn lot of money
5,0
working with clients its one of the fun and enjoyable at avbob because i get a chance to deal with different kind of people and their character
1 i learned how to deal with difficult client . 2 workplace environment clean, 3.hardest when the client is uncontrollable, 4 i enjoy helping clients a lot .
5,0
working at avbob is good
Avbob is a good company that pays u a good salary. There ups down in the field but doesnt mean its the end of the road, u have to work hard so that u meet ur target. Targets per months is 16 and more.
productive and challenging
I learned administration and branch operational task. It was nice working with different customers.I enjoyed solving problems or handling queries.The staff and management was good and very professional.
5,0
I learned to works with people who a different to and I tried to make them understand about my products. I'm the one who worked very fast and someone who put his work first
Excellent
It was nice working at avbob I really enjoyed,the staff are friendly and We don't have much pressure and the salary good ,I like serving clients a lot
5,0
competitive and earn on your own
im earning on commission and i enjoyed to work at avbob. im my own boss no one is managing my business but its stressing because if u get sick you dont get paid
Excellent
Got to learn more about the sales industry. Avbob is definitely here for you. The management is always there to assist. The commission structure is very reasonable and fair. The avbob products are affordable and easy to sell.
The company is fair
The company need to provide the representative with laptops/allow reps to buy their own laptops and uploaded with production application so that the reps can help clients easily to avoid checking by doing phone call to the office.
5,0
It's a great company with good reputation, growth is guaranteed if persuade,
It would be nice to see reps being assisted with relevant qualifications to get promoted, with atleas 5years in service, this would motivate field workers to grow within the company..
Especially black representatives..

4,0
Be courageous
Be sales driven. Be able to get your own clientele. Be relationships very fast. High work ethic. Be consistent on a daily and plan ahead. Manage your time as it is very important.
Competitive and educational
Cold calling and no leads

Challenging and hard at times

Need to an organizer

Long hours. tough clawbacks

No employment benefits
Productive, competitive and fun
Avbob is well organized from management to ground level, it is a competitive and fun on daily basis. The pay is good and working is made easier since their products are easy to sell.