AVBOB Employee Reviews

5,0
I will refer someone whom is looking for a job at Avbob, because it is one of the biggest employer have great benefits with manageable pressure.
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape3 December 2019
I see my safe having growth with in the company. I like working for such company that give you a blank cheque and you decide for yourself how much do you want at the end of the month.
REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Klerksdorp, North West2 December 2019
Management must change the way they manage a team, because it end up being bias in an unnoticed manner. Avbob need to give us minimum wage for us to be financially able or affordable.
2,0
Only pays attention to managers
general worker (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape28 November 2019
Difficulty when it comes to taking annual leaves.The company has good principles but since general workers don't bring in moneyfor company ignore them
2,0
Always work,there is no comfort zone
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal25 November 2019
Time management is very important,submit work on time and work hard before the 15th so you can earn your commission the following month the more you work the more commission you earn.
Commission based environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 November 2019
It is a good commission-based environment. Your effort will determine your salary. No pressure from management. Best company to work for. If I would choose to work there again I would.
Working at a AVBOB
Senior Retention Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng16 November 2019
It's a nice inviroment every one is happy. But we had to work hard and show your capabilities it's was challenging at times I loved it though we had a common goal
4,0
Innovation to grow the company is one element left behind.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng13 November 2019
I feel can be so much that can brew done to secure or improve the life of employees at avbob, the company is a great company but it has lot of gaps, to grown and communication with management level is Zero. After 100 years of Services you would think Avbob system is reach but not still lot of challenges company is going through, I think collaboration with Employees will help the company
Productions
Data Capturer (Current Employee) –  Thohoyandou, Limpopo12 November 2019
Avbob it's a largest mutual society in Africa so working there is an amazing feeling it helps a lot good knowledge nd, stuff so i was working as a rep
5,0
it was difficult first but i gained a lot of expirience
Financial Advisor (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape12 November 2019
Firstly it was hardt to work for the company because I was not familiar to sales. but as time goes on my colleagues show me how to deal with clients. .
5,0
I would do General Admin Duties and whatever my Mentor requested . We had Class aswell twice a month
Learner (Former Employee) –  Klerksdorp, North West11 November 2019
I really enjoyed the Learnership program and I am honored to have participated in it . It has aided me in learning skills I wouldn't have had before.
3,0
Convincing be smart passionate cool
Sales representetive (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape7 November 2019
I'm a very convincing person hard working knwo how to to with people good working with people like traving see the world different people accomodation
It is a good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Richards Bay, KwaZulu-Natal31 October 2019
I loved working with them,they are proffessional,their products are reasonable,also they do their service well,they are fair to their clients all the time.
1,0
Competative and stressful work environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  JHB, Gauteng28 October 2019
Working as sales representative for the company is not a great experience, as there is no basic salary and there are claw backs as and when clients resign or cancel the policy.
Pros
Commission
Insurance busy daily activity
Admin Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape14 October 2019
I work 8 hours a day, with a loving team. At work is not always 100% perfect but as long as you know what you came there for and can be able to work around the problem. Dealing with clients can be very hard but you need to learn the clients character to be able to handle them well. The most enjoyable part of my job is to get what is needed in my job and clients walking out of the office with a happy face.
Pros
Lunch is not an every day thing, it depends on how busy I am.
Cons
8 hours
Grooming and informatinative
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Eastern Cape11 October 2019
It is a busy industry I learn to work very hard for my self I achieve a lot with in a short space of time it groom me to rely be independent and I love to work on my pace and the fact that I get a platform to limit how much I want to earn and doing for my self I had to stand firm accept that not every one will take or second what am doing AVBOB build my self trust with in me and groom me take my job I enjoyed working with people from places to places of ground.
Run for your life
Investment Accountant (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng10 October 2019
Even if they asked me nicely, I will not come back. Everything is about BEE. Problem is BEE employees cant do the work, so they get guys like me to come sort out the problems, on a contract basis. Last company I'll ever work for again...
3,0
At Avbob you earn as you work.
FinancialAdviser (Former Employee) –  Ekurhuleni, Gauteng4 October 2019
I am a patient person who is able to work under pressure. Ever willing to take
challenges and challenging jobs. I’m good in both team work as well as working on my own. I have a good communication and and computer skills.
5,0
I realy wish to get a post in the company again. again
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng30 September 2019
It is a good company as I work for more than 10 years an I never complain about my pay day or my salary as it was easy to rate it before I can get it
Job work
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem life12 September 2019
Avbob is a good company, that think about people when coming to the services. Because it hired matriculants to go out and market their services to people who don't know anything about them, or those who don't have time to go to the offices, also to enjoy and know the benefits of the company policies.
AvBob mutual assurance
Graveside Labour (Current Employee) –  Pretoria West, Gauteng8 September 2019
Too much work and little of salary. Also apartheid still existing Poor management system.
You also end doing undertaker s job while you are graveside laborer.
Pros
Cons
normal hours