BMW Employee Reviews

3,0
It various duties and wont be able to be specific. Work and Culture is about volume, less defaults and production and nothing less. Chasing the work all the time.
Pros
Working ours are Flexible
Cons
Normal
Working Together
In my experience, team happiness spurs productivity and by making your work environment a ‘happy place’, you can take care of your team and encourage them to get more done.
Excellent Company to work for
High level of quality management system, health ,Safety and environmental friendly. Processes very systematically. Do it right the first time mentality.
4,0
Excellent company, Great culture , keen on developing staff , great benefits . Love the new working environment and flexible working hours i.e. work from home opportunity.
Pros
Flexible working opportunity
4,0
Tough, with high expectations but excellent company
Very challenging and with high expectations. Work hard but excellent company with excellent remuneration and benefits. The stress levels is high as allot is expected from one, however the company looks after you very well.
600 Zar
Excellent atmosphere and opportunities. Brilliant people to work with and always available to assist. Made use of the full TDLC and different TM processes.
good team work
we can work as a team and practice all jobs as a team.

learning is a good thing to do at bmw and the training centre is always availlable to help when you need it.
Pros
Cons
8 hours working
Good working for bmw
God bless bmw.I am enjoying my job with Gauteng department of health as clinical nurse practitioner since 2007 till date
My preferred destination--USA
Great company
Unfortunately BMW is situated within South Africa and therefore must comply with the statutes as required by the government. The government enforce BEE practices. Therefore career for Caucasians are restricted.
5,0
To look after the technicians
The treatment of technicians it must inprove from the dealers and get the right management who understands the product and respect technicians send technicians to training equal
innovative, skillingful
Bmw is a nice to work at, the company is experience giving they give support to produce quality, there is always a lot of opportunities to get experience
Fun work Place
It was nice working for BMW. I really enjoyed it there I learned alot and did a lot of experience .They were friendly and always helped me with my Job. Ill work for them anytime again
Premium and Extremely Professional
A typical day at BMW you wake up without knowing what to expect. This because while sleeping production is taking place and new defects arise. It was very challenging and demanding. It required one to be at the tip of their toe all times. BMW firmly apply continous improvement. It a work place of culture and heritage. The most enjoyable part had to be adapting to their culture.
Amazing Senior Management Team
The owners are amazing, understanding People's people. They are business orientated, yet care for their staff. They invest time and money to make sure that their staff are happy
3,0
The job is tiring everyday and less is paid
You can work there for years but still remain in one position,we did modules but never got certificates.
You are only considered a hard worker When You work during holidays and during overtimes and that limits you from spending time with your family.fire marshalls,health representative are getting paid in Germany but not in Rosslyn,you are released late when you're supposed to go to the medical station.

A healthy worker is a happy worker
3,0
I am a loyal worker. I do my work as fast as possible. I do not find any challenges with my work anymore, for I have worked for over 12 years with BMW. I love learning new things and are always curious to learn more.
Innovative and challenging
I was responsible for receiving and transferring calls throughout the department, recruiting learners for Mechatronics and Autotronics, taking minutes of the meetings and compiling training materials for learnership
Pros
The working environment helps broadining one's thinking capacity
1,0
It's like a little Chinese slave shop
You are overworked and underpaid, job advancement is very little. Corruption is the order of the day, jobs for pals is rampant. Academic excellence and hard work is overlooked over "yes man".
Good company
Good industry to work in. Lots of exposure for growth and development. Large corporate with major focus on people investment . Has a world class training facility for associates .
Well structured, well managed
A good place to work and advance one's career. Encouraged to expand one's knowledge and exposure, and encouraged self fulfillment. Employees encouraged to adopt a entrepreneurial approach to business and to take responsibility for actions taken.
fun working place
I learned a lot day by day had also train new employees to gain more experience to learn methods for problem-solving and how to achieve the team target assigned on time with the best quality.
Pros
recognition
Cons
working extra mile