BankservAfrica Employee Reviews

1,0
I call it reshuffle
Production Manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 November 2018
It was fun before the new CEO, now we don't even know if our job are secured. Reshuffling is his best priority at the moment and it makes employees to panic. Lots of favouritism in recruitment. You need to know someone in management to be hired or as long as you come from a certain company you will be considered. No open policy everything done in a wrong way from top management.
Cons
Recruitment process
production
Cheque processor (Former Employee) –  Gauteng,12 October 2018
I worked for Nedbank and from there I worked at Bankservafrica,we where required to work shifts, and we had to meet deadlines
the most interesting was working with the team, and indeed it was a good experience.
Pros
we had a buying canteen
Solid working environment
TECHNICAL RESOURCE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Randburg, South Africa4 October 2018
Lack of culture but job security takes preference. Good annual increases and bonusses for those who met their KPI's. Fun place to work at but needs a bit of TLC
Pros
Good annual increases and bonusses for those who met their KPI's.
Great work place
accounting technician trainee (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng11 April 2018
my role as a learner in this company was very interesting, i have learned a lot of thing in the accounting field. everything i learnt was easily accessible and transparent.
Pros
team work was encouraged
Cons
pressure
5,0
A fun place to work at and very productive.
Data Capturer (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng1 February 2018
Everything is just perferct, if only one was a permanent worker. The management is perfect, the colleagues are also the best, the environment takes the number one spot.
Pros
Fun Activities.
Cons
Extra hours
Challenging and very productive
Junior C# Developer (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng20 December 2017
it is very good to learn. it is very welcoming and very excellent in leading and managing. Learning and developing is the best company but the position i am in is quite not what i wanted. it is a learnership but the skill and knowledge i gained or gaining is solid and relevant.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
24 hours
5,0
Fun and u learn lot of things like working under pressure and knowing your deadlines
Administrator/Data Capturer (Current Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng17 November 2017
It is fun to work at bankservafrica and is big company which is productive ,I like to work in bankservafrica I just need grow outside the company . It is a nice big company that serves all the banks
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Shifts
Productive and yet fun
Client Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Randburg Johannesburg29 September 2017
Well the company as a whole is a fun company, I've learned how to better interact with customer. A typical day at work is entertaining specially with the customers we come across. Hardest part of the job is handling an irate customer who is not willing to listen.
Pros
We get free lunch once a month
Cons
Shift work
productive and fun
client care and data capturing (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 June 2017
work in progress with positive outlook. have met all requirements ans accomplished success made the company famous with hard work effort and unreserved determination
Pros
interaction with uk workers
IT Administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng23 May 2017
Its a great company to work for if you are a permanent staff member, management is on point and people I respect and look up to. Bankservafrica covers a lot of skills which are learnt throughout the period I worked there.
Pros
Flexible Hours
4,0
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 December 2016
Greatest company which also helps in growing individuals both personally and career wise. The type of company that deals with different campaigns which can assist employees to gain experience in different fields
Pros
Activities
Cons
Hours
3,0
An utterly professional Company that is very well respected in the Banking Industy.
Account/Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, WC17 March 2014
A typical day at work would consist of prospecting for new clients and to meet with potential customers to tell them about how the EFT product can assist them in managing their business more effectively.

Keeping one's current customers satisfied is of utmost importance and a lot of effort goes into keeping in regular contact with them to ensure that the product works to their satisfaction and to determine whether there are other ways in which we can serve them (by means of the other products that BSVA IS offer).

I gained tremendous insight and knowledge into the workings of the EFT industry and the rules that govern the industry (e.g. PCI DSS, PA DSS, infrastructure requirements, etc).

My colleagues are all very professional and are a pleasure to work with.
Good working environment
New Business Executives (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg10 July 2012
Meetings, telephone calls, emails
Follow-ups on projects, new leads, client relationship management
Team work
Hardest part of the job is decisions at times being taken by someone else though it affects your work output
Enjoyable part is the travelling, meeting new people and learning and experience diversity
Pros
assistance with personal development through sponsorship of learning programmes
Cons
interference of regulatory frameworks in some countries