I can speak of the SAP IT Applications department, management style is autocratic, the command type, take it and work on it. High-pressure cooker type of management.
Even if you do well, there is no appreciation.
So working at BWE is at your own risk but learning a lot, which will be for your own benefit.
I learnt to be tough and to have a very radical approach to tackling SAP issues.
- If do well during interview how should i know. Same day result or when6 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Barloworld Equipment?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Barloworld Equipment?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Barloworld Equipment?2 people answered
- What are the working hours at Barloworld Equipment?2 people answered
- How are the working hours?2 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview2 people answered
- What questions their are asking from the interview?2 people answered
- What does it take for Barloworld to recruit non experienced candidates?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Barloworld Equipment?One person answered