Barloworld Equipment Employee Reviews in Boksburg, Gauteng

3,0
Good company to work for
Service specialist (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng14 November 2018
There might be a negative culture at the workplace, but it is a secure company to work for. Very good benefits that are hard to beat, which is currently the only reason I haven't moved yet.
Pros
Close at 15:00 on a friday & early & reliable payday
Cons
Bad management & negative culture within company
5,0
Learning Enviroment & Teamwork lives in them
Technology/Minestar Technician (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng6 December 2017
learned a lot from this job as it was first my job after graduating,
its a place with teamwork,learning and development environment that is what is.Salary and benefits are good but as individual you have to push a good salary and benefits and according to the performance you taking out.it was my first time working fr a full complete private company. with the Experience i received i am confident to say i am fit to get into other organizations.
3,0
Good Place to work for and development for their employees
Earthmoving Equipment Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng5 July 2017
Barloword is a good company to work for , retrenching their employees is a last resort for the company, they would rather relocate you if they no longer can afford you.

Benefits like

Medical Aid and Provident Fund

but Salary is not always good.
Pros
Benefits- Medical Aid, Provident fund
Cons
Long hours and Bad salary
Fun and productive
Maintenance facility administration (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng2 April 2017
Starting at Barloworld felt like a grade one starting primary school,but alot of hands was there to assist.Barloworld gives its people alot and would recommend anyone to this company.
Pros
Free overtime meals
2,0
Unfair and no integrity
Generela Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng27 March 2017
Management have no authority and the workplace is ruled by HR. Good learning environment and knowledge gain. No room for growth as you are only a number.
5,0
Graduate General (Former Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng15 January 2017
The working life is great. They develop leaders . They are great with mentorship and empowering young leaders. They are a good company to start your career.
Work fun and challenging
Technology Technician (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng2 January 2017
Lots of travelling regionally since Technology department covers southern Africa,Lesotho, Botswana, Namibia and whole of South Africa,Mining Technology products always changing and greatly improved computer skills.
2,0
quiet and productive
Customer Support Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Boksburg, GP15 September 2015
Barloworld Equipment customer support centre was a very nice department to work in a learnt alot and built my self confidence.
4,0
Senior Costing Administrator/Planner (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, GP11 November 2014
Being productive never a bored day, I learned that you can achieve anything if your mind is right. Management is here to embrase componsate and assist where needed.
Co-workers, we respect and value people with different opinions,
experieces and backgrounds, we as a team sharing our talents and knowledge amongs each other.
The hardest part of the job, thats year end trying to make target.
the most enjoyable part of my job is to know when I go home I made a customer or a supplier happy.
Pros
Team building