Barloworld Equipment

Barloworld Equipment Employee Reviews in Potgietersrus, Limpopo

4,0
productive
morning meeting where we discuss safety. we then receive our schedule for the day. I have learned that you must be willing to go the extra mile to work towards a productive day.
Pros
no free luches
5,0
Care for it's people and exciting work place.
Barloworld is one of the best employers around and really takes care of their people.

They always live by the motto that they deal in people witch is true. I will gladly work for a company such as Barloworld Equipment again if the opportunity presents itself.
Pros
Great company benefits.
Cons
Long hours, but overtime paid.
4,0
Self motivated, hard work, self discipline, achieve deadlines and goals
My work involves a lot of initiative and self discipline
We work outside in extreme conditions

The work involves a lot of physical activities.

I work on all the machines (Shovels)

The biggest challenge of all is to do preventative maintenance in such a way that your breakdowns are minimal.(and enhance preformance)

The most enjoyable part of my job is when there was a problem on a machine and I solved it, and the machine starts and preform well.

Management - The management changed a lot over a period of time

Co-workers - They are like a family, when we work we look after each other for the safety of each other.
Pros
Barloworld pay us insentive bonus and, they also provide us with transport to and from workplace.
Cons
physical hard work and long hours
5,0
It is a great company to work for. I`ve learned the company values, the company culture. The management is supportive and encouraging. The co-workers are optimistic people to work with and make the job easier. The hardest part of the job is when approaching the financial year end doing reconciliations. The most enjoyable part of the job is arranging team building projects.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Barloworld Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9