You will have to bring your CV along with a minimum of grade 10 or your matric certificate including two ID photos and you will be given an affidavit that will require a police station details and a stamp, after you have submitted everything and your documents turn out valid then that's when you'll be employed.
I applied via pnet then got invited to come write assessment then I was was called for an interview.
I worked well with the team leader. Good company to work for except for long hours and low salary
They must apply on Bayport`s website
Simply go to nearest branch,then find a branch mananger and ask for a position to be a sales agent
- What are Bayport strategic goals and how do they plan to achieve them8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES?6 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES?5 people answered
- So I won't get paid until I find a client?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES?4 people answered
- Does BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES require background check? What kind of background check does BAYPORT…4 people answered
- What is the company culture at BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES?4 people answered
- What qualification is needed inorder to be recommended4 people answered