BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

1,0
Funny work place
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 September 2018
I have learn a lot , how to communicate with people , and also as you are working with people you have to know your product , what are you selling to people, be active and honesty and also going extra miles, to work as a team .
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
8 to 4
i enjoyed working there
i have been a top fC at pur branch (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng11 September 2018
going on the field to find clients was always the best thing to do
reaching my target every month is the best thing
company was helping a lot
i enjoy
Pros
breakfast when we have reached our targeys
Cons
unpaid over time
2,0
challenging and hectic
Customer services & Team leader (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng30 August 2018
Interested
interacting with different people in person and team work.
Understanding
Strict
When theres lot of complains. .
Training my colleagues
Pros
Overtime, training
Cons
Late coming, absent ism, Dishonesty
Great company
Sales agency (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng10 August 2018
Fun working company great enviroment
Good with customer service
Improves workers in terms of upgrading their skills and knowledge
Respect between staff
Pros
free passport
Cons
normal hours
hard work
sales agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng11 July 2018
having meetings with management
daily plan of prospects
the management and motivating
send spreadsheet to employees
you get a warning do not reach a target
if you reach your target you get incentives
Pros
free coffee
Cons
you get warning if you dint reach a target
2,0
We work as team
Legal administration, confirmation clerk, (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng22 May 2018
Davesity is important, loyalty is important, pantuality is important and growth must be always apart of the staff members especially to those one who are working long within the company.
Pros
Reached targets
Cons
If there is more work, overtime when is needed
Productive and fun
Debt review clerk (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng15 May 2018
An inspiration to reach your daily target so you can get an incentive at the end of the month.
New things everyday, work related and general things. New team building exercises.
Pros
Free lunch now and again
Cons
Hard to reach target for the incentive, which boosts our income
4,0
productive and its a good learning environment for job experience
agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng10 January 2018
Bayport financial services it's a perfect company to gain experience especially for someone with my qualification and it enhances your knowledge on how to deal with different types of clients.
Pros
free tea
Cons
working hours are normal
productive and fun
Sales Consultant/ finance admin clerk (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng20 November 2017
Has lots of good employees who are willing to assist you at all times and help you grow, not a very small company and is still growing so it is a great place to grow your career.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
long working hours
learning curve
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng12 October 2017
I used to enjoy working here cause it was my first sales job and the commission use to make it worth while cause we will triple our salary and we used to have team buildings which made the team to grow stronger and the management as well was easily approachable if u struggling they were willing to give extra help if required.
Pros
free trips
Pro_active
Debt Review Clerk (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 October 2017
Very pro-active and fund place to be around, i have learned how to deal with the debt counselors,good communication with the management work place culture good lack of respect with the clients and the DC make them happy and understands the process.
Pros
Birthdays
Cons
only overtime
productive
Client services administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng12 August 2017
I enjoyed working as an SME for the legal department , my job was to produce product and system manuals and conduct training when the need arises or requested.
Pros
na
Cons
na
5,0
I was good on the leads becacuse after the field i should checked leads i scored in the leads.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 April 2017
I was working normal hours, first time it was not easy for me to sell the loans, but because i was so dedicated for job i learned and i reached the target that was expected to me.management was good because were working as team,but the hardest thats were leads repeat clients were not qualifying for six month after that period then i can ch ecked that client,i enjoyed working for that company alot because sometimes i got the challenges and i was suporse be creative i liked to get the challenges in the invironment.
1,0
fun workplace
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 March 2017
everything was exciting and fun the problem was indeed reviewed when it comes to payouts the company was ripping everyone off after making lots of sales
very conducive environment
sales agent (Current Employee) –  randburg, johannesburg1 February 2017
i enjoy working for bayport as the money is good and the environment is very conducive for productivity. its a safe environment and i have learnt a lot from the time i started till today. my collegues are very friendly and very resoucreful and helpful for me to always be the best.
Pros
free airtime and shopping vouchers
Cons
commission only
3,0
Ok for a person who is starting out as you will gain solid experience
Junior Trainer Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 November 2016
was a good stepping stone and the money is not that good however it gives stability o ones life. little advancement but to people who know people. the company overall is good
Pros
subsides clinic
4,0
Dealing with unexpected problems and difficult Clients
Call Centre (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng10 June 2016
A typical day for me is communicating with my clients, finding out what their priorities are so that I can schedule my work around them. I do this on a Monday so that the rest of the week is well organised. Team work is critical so having a good working relationship with management and my co-workers is a priority for me. The hardest part of my job is when things do not go according to plan and unexpected problems arise. The best part of my job is solving these problems and the client's gratitude for my hard work.
Pros
That a person learns something new everyday
Cons
Just take it oneday at a time
fun workplace
sales agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng31 March 2016
short hour
selling of products loans,insurances,and medical aid
nice and cool management
fun and entertain wokers
direct marketing
dc work
Pros
incentives
Cons
short hours
Fun workspace
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP20 May 2015
-Busy day, as we had to make at least 3 pre sales a day
-I learned how to work with other people, how to adapt to the working environment as if was my first time working in a call center.
-Management was also strict but were friendly and easy to approach for help.
-My co-workers were very talkative, fun to be around, love helping others and were easy to talk to.
-Hardest part was to convince people who already have cell hones to take up a cell hone contract.
-Enjoyable part was when there were theme days were we would dress up.
Pros
Staff meals
3,0
Happy Inviroment to work in.
sales consultant (Former Employee) –  johannesburg1 February 2015
Bayport is a very incredible company especially the management
because they are the people who keep on pushing you , they are the people who want to see you prosper in life and becoming successful just like them.
What iv learned about the company is that the is a teamwork spirit and also support to each other and the employees are very religious hands we had morning sessions which will motivate you and give you a reason to work with a smile through out the day.
the co workers are very fun inspiring young people who are dealing with different prospects in life. They believe that fun is the key to successes.
The most hardest part of the job is when you not the peoples person because when you in the field of sales you going to be dealing with different people, and the hardest part is when you not working hard enough because when month end comes you have to see what you have been working for (commission) also counts
The most enjoyable part of the job is the morning sessions because you going to sing and praise your Lord and also interact with other co workers, and also share his word together, and the branch manager is like your mentor , trainings and lunches together as the staff and also trips and what I enjoy most community services.
Pros
Incentives