BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

1,0
Funny work place
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 September 2018
I have learn a lot , how to communicate with people , and also as you are working with people you have to know your product , what are you selling to people, be active and honesty and also going extra miles, to work as a team .
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
8 to 4
5,0
nice company to work with
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Witbank, Mpumalanga3 April 2018
my first day at work was very good

i learned a lot of things like gaining experience of how to communicate with the peaple

management was very good and and learned us a lot of things

workplace culture was good

the hardest part of the job was when you are not reached your target and your comission will make you cry

the most enjoyable part of the job was when you work hard and got an incredible comission
Pros
there was no free lunches
Cons
my lunch was an hour lunch
learning curve
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng12 October 2017
I used to enjoy working here cause it was my first sales job and the commission use to make it worth while cause we will triple our salary and we used to have team buildings which made the team to grow stronger and the management as well was easily approachable if u struggling they were willing to give extra help if required.
Pros
free trips
4,0
Atleast in a week the production at the work place is ethical.And I am a very smart worker at the Office,and with in a team I take my place in decisen
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  GUATENG3 July 2017
I enjoyed my stay at Bayport Financial Services, we were selling Loans to Clients and contractors within the industry so that the company can make profits.
Well, i learned about Loans and how to speak to our clients so that they understand the benefits and terms of the Loan contract.
Pros
Free Food and tips every Friday
Cons
Long hours mean we getting paid twice the amount we get at work
5,0
I was good on the leads becacuse after the field i should checked leads i scored in the leads.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 April 2017
I was working normal hours, first time it was not easy for me to sell the loans, but because i was so dedicated for job i learned and i reached the target that was expected to me.management was good because were working as team,but the hardest thats were leads repeat clients were not qualifying for six month after that period then i can ch ecked that client,i enjoyed working for that company alot because sometimes i got the challenges and i was suporse be creative i liked to get the challenges in the invironment.
1 year working as a consultant
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng14 February 2017
calling client
learnt how to market the product
management was a good manager
loan company
hardest part was to get the clients
enjoyable part was to go out for marketing
1,0
Lots of work, for little pay
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Benoni, Gauteng4 January 2017
We do a lot of marketing and getting clients to apply for loans. I learned how to work hard and be able to sell a product to customers. The job consist of a lot of hours but the pay is not that much.
3,0
Happy Inviroment to work in.
sales consultant (Former Employee) –  johannesburg1 February 2015
Bayport is a very incredible company especially the management
because they are the people who keep on pushing you , they are the people who want to see you prosper in life and becoming successful just like them.
What iv learned about the company is that the is a teamwork spirit and also support to each other and the employees are very religious hands we had morning sessions which will motivate you and give you a reason to work with a smile through out the day.
the co workers are very fun inspiring young people who are dealing with different prospects in life. They believe that fun is the key to successes.
The most hardest part of the job is when you not the peoples person because when you in the field of sales you going to be dealing with different people, and the hardest part is when you not working hard enough because when month end comes you have to see what you have been working for (commission) also counts
The most enjoyable part of the job is the morning sessions because you going to sing and praise your Lord and also interact with other co workers, and also share his word together, and the branch manager is like your mentor , trainings and lunches together as the staff and also trips and what I enjoy most community services.
Pros
Incentives
5,0
be a pace setter and fill your pocket
sales consultant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP21 October 2014
it is the most wonderful enviroment to work under you get to meet different cultures and fields as they hire also the employed to do part time work
from the management to the cleaners they are accommodating and caring the only thing that will spoil your day is to come with a negative attitude you will get negative results but incentives and goodies will calm you down
Pros
free vouchers for high flyers
Cons
you are your own boss fill that pocket
4,0
fun
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Krugersdorp, GP5 February 2014
was independent and earned mostly in commission
work own time
learn alot on field and marketing
Pros
own lunch
Cons
flexible