BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES

BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Review

View all BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES reviews

fun activies
Collections Consultant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng4 January 2020
Bayport is a big company with opportunities and good place eet people gain experience and knowledge,You learn new things from different people,getting incentives,receive rewards and benefits of study leave and reasonable medical aid,I have learned how to multitask,time-managemen-communication,putting effort in my work,being organised,the hardest time is not reaching targer for two months because study leave.

Other BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging
Outbound Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Gauteng Johannesburg16 February 2020
It's been a real challenge for me...for example I love a task that gives me a challenge in that way I can see the potential that I have within me fact of a matter is other people usually recognize our potensials and gifts we dont usually so a challenging task makes recognize my own potentials and gifts....
Growth and opportunities
Sales manager (Former Employee) –  king williams town11 February 2020
i enjoyed transfering sales my experience to my young team.encouraged to go an extra mile in customer service.opportunities to grow as a person although salary was too small.i enjoyed being chalenged by my junior staff.