BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES

BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Review

View all BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES reviews

At bayport financial services I have learned to communicate with different mind sets of people,to market and advertise and to work under pressure.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Queenstown, Eastern Cape14 January 2020
At this company I am working as an agent and what I like about working there is that we as agents we have learned to communicate and to be fast worker

Other BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Exciting
Loan agent (Former Employee) –  Benoni, Gauteng19 March 2020
The job was exciting. And at times good stress had motivate my productiveness with in the workforce. It had gave me a chance to be at my best at work.
The work environment at Bayport Financial Services was marvel to work around you get to know the culture of the Company and Business.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State12 March 2020
It is a great opportunity to work with a Team and to work directly with client which gives you chance to be able to create your own profile. It enhance you to live with new challenges access to knowing financial institutions and its moral, creating access to work according to your ability to promote good lending and preferably good spending .