BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES

BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Review

View all BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES reviews

I was good on the leads becacuse after the field i should checked leads i scored in the leads.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 April 2017
I was working normal hours, first time it was not easy for me to sell the loans, but because i was so dedicated for job i learned and i reached the target that was expected to me.management was good because were working as team,but the hardest thats were leads repeat clients were not qualifying for six month after that period then i can ch ecked that client,i enjoyed working for that company alot because sometimes i got the challenges and i was suporse be creative i liked to get the challenges in the invironment.

Other BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

Productive and challenging
Outbound Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Gauteng Johannesburg16 February 2020
It's been a real challenge for me...for example I love a task that gives me a challenge in that way I can see the potential that I have within me fact of a matter is other people usually recognize our potensials and gifts we dont usually so a challenging task makes recognize my own potentials and gifts....
Growth and opportunities
Sales manager (Former Employee) –  king williams town11 February 2020
i enjoyed transfering sales my experience to my young team.encouraged to go an extra mile in customer service.opportunities to grow as a person although salary was too small.i enjoyed being chalenged by my junior staff.