BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

3,0
Productive but goals not clearly explained
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Rivonia, Gauteng2 June 2017
Goals are not clearly defined , so it makes everyday work not easy. Working hours change frequently which is confusing.
Overall good work environment, with staff recognition where it is due
Pros
Staff recognitions
Cons
Frequent change of work hours
5,0
Data Capturer/ Office Administrator/ Host (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape16 May 2017
I joined Bayport Financial Services June 2011 as a sales agent, 2012 may got permanent position as data capture. Where I gained a lot of experience in sales, marketing and management skills.
Pros
Weekends
Cons
Working hours
fun workplace
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kokstad, KwaZulu-Natal14 May 2017
I have learnt so much at my work place,always nice to work with my clients and had so much fun with my colleagues,always early for work and all our deals were granted.
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Mitchells Plain4 May 2017
I worked at this company when I was a student a couple of years ago. I worked afternoons and on some Saturdays. I have worked part time to assist with my studies. I have also received commission for every client that I wrote up successfully for a loan. Reason for leaving the company is because the volume of my studies increased and I needed to focus on it completely. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flexibility but also the ability to learn from so many people who were keen to show me the art of sales.
Pros
Constant learning opportunities and flexibility
Cons
We did not have our own computers to work from, we had to wait till one was available
5,0
I was good on the leads becacuse after the field i should checked leads i scored in the leads.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 April 2017
I was working normal hours, first time it was not easy for me to sell the loans, but because i was so dedicated for job i learned and i reached the target that was expected to me.management was good because were working as team,but the hardest thats were leads repeat clients were not qualifying for six month after that period then i can ch ecked that client,i enjoyed working for that company alot because sometimes i got the challenges and i was suporse be creative i liked to get the challenges in the invironment.
4,0
pruductive and experiencing place to work at
sales agent (Current Employee) –  Springs, Gauteng11 April 2017
Enables one to be creative and strive for success.enables employees to be dertemined and focus on the task given(targert given)The employment benefits are very fruitful and beneficial
4,0
it was a great place to learn and explore my skills as an individual.
Agent (Former Employee) –  Mabopane, Gauteng29 March 2017
* we had flexible hours at work.
*i learned about costumer service, how to maintain communication with our customers.
*know how to market our products.
*planning,advising and guiding.
*the hardest part of the job was working for commission, no basic salary.
*Enjoyable part of the job was that i was learning new things everyday and the unity of working as a team.
Pros
free breakfast
1,0
fun workplace
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 March 2017
everything was exciting and fun the problem was indeed reviewed when it comes to payouts the company was ripping everyone off after making lots of sales
5,0
Productive and good standard of working with a team
Data capture and sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West16 March 2017
Good work place or environment.high quality of safety and management.the management was good and have an impact in building a strong winning team in hand that brought good bussiness.
Pros
Reach targets
Cons
Extra hours
Target orientated, daily challanges
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State15 March 2017
It,s a mobile sales company which is very flexible in terms of closing deals.Able to sign clients nationally, its also young in the industry with a big room of developments in the pipeline. It has a bright future.
Pros
Leading large number of consultants
Cons
Strict Credit policy
productive and fun
Debt Collector Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg North, Gauteng9 March 2017
It was a nice environment full of young people.
I was still in varsity so this place taught the importance of being punctual and getting to work and actually working without any interruptions and taking a break when its time for a break instead of wasting time.
Pros
Awards to hardworking employees
Cons
Working Night shift
Awesome Comapny
Debtors Administration Manager (Current Employee) –  Rivonia, Gauteng4 March 2017
Love working at Bayport always new things to learn and I've been very fortunate to be promoted every two years! Hard work always pays off and you get the recognition that you deserve!
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
Travelling distance
fun place
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng27 February 2017
I started as a consultant,appointed as a data capture and then promoted as branch manager .The company has a good career growth .It has awards ceremonies and good salary pecks.
Pros
awards
Cons
normal hours
1,0
It was okay
Client Service/ Loan Specialist (Current Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape15 February 2017
Bayport Financial Services was an okay place to start at after school with no qualifications...

Great Manageres

Lack of encouragent to staff

Computers always giving problems
Cons
Targets
1 year working as a consultant
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng14 February 2017
calling client
learnt how to market the product
management was a good manager
loan company
hardest part was to get the clients
enjoyable part was to go out for marketing
good working environmnet
financial consultant (Former Employee) –  Potgietersrus, Limpopo13 February 2017
check emails
schedules for meetings
schedules for appointments
check progress of the loans
checking clients process with loan application
going out for marketing
helping walk in clients
Pros
have walk in clients in the branch
Cons
most clients do not qalify for a loan
3,0
Colleagues
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng9 February 2017
The employees/colleagues are wonderful and determined to do great, the superiors like the executives make a point to listen to it employees, interact with employees and have opened a channel that allows employees to directly engage with them which I applaud and admire.
Pros
Good people
Cons
Unfairness
very adventerous workplace
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng6 February 2017
learned to work harder e.g like being goal driven,i learnt time management,the hardest part was walking all day looking for sales,running out of sales,the greatest part was reaching the target market.
Pros
free lunches when we have reached our target market.
Cons
working extra hours to meet the target market.
very conducive environment
sales agent (Current Employee) –  randburg, johannesburg1 February 2017
i enjoy working for bayport as the money is good and the environment is very conducive for productivity. its a safe environment and i have learnt a lot from the time i started till today. my collegues are very friendly and very resoucreful and helpful for me to always be the best.
Pros
free airtime and shopping vouchers
Cons
commission only
Productive and fun
Sales Consultant/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Benoni gauteng22 January 2017
You have to be a go getter.
You must have your own target. You know your costumer. You have to be a friendly consultant.
You must know what you want and work hard to get it
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Short breaks