BAYPORT FINANCIAL SERVICES Employee Reviews

It was very funny
field worker (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape16 January 2017
To work for This company was very Nice cause i did learn lot oof that time i was new at that industry but i did managé to push sales
Pros
Free lunch every fridays
Cons
normal hours
4,0
Fun environment to work in. Lots of opportunities and growth
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Witbank, Mpumalanga13 January 2017
Bayport is good in grooming and uplifting people. There's a lot of growth within the company and everyone is given a fair chance.

I have learnt good management skills and how to be a sales maestro.

The superiors are fun to work with and are also hands on with the daily running of the company
Pros
Incentives
Very professional place
Recruitment Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rivonia, Gauteng12 January 2017
A busy environment with a lot to learn from department to department. Good work environment with good people. Have learnt to be a better professional.
Not a fun place to work
Platform Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg North, Gauteng11 January 2017
No direction and guidance
Chaotic
You use experiences and skills learned many years previously, so you learn nothing new
Management have no leadership and direction
Co-workers are good and experienced individuals
The job is not challenging at all
Pros
Good total CtC, with no benefits
Cons
Nursery School mentality, Bums on seats and not whether you have achieved your objectives for the day
1,0
Lots of work, for little pay
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Benoni, Gauteng4 January 2017
We do a lot of marketing and getting clients to apply for loans. I learned how to work hard and be able to sell a product to customers. The job consist of a lot of hours but the pay is not that much.
well established company
Debt Collection Agent (Current Employee) –  Rivonia, Gauteng3 January 2017
My day to day job is to collect on accounts which are in arrears and assist the client in terms of rehabilitating their account. I deal with a variety of clients, some irate, some simply frustrated. I have learnt to find a balance between organisational goals and customer's needs.

I take great pride in establishing a professinal relationship with clients and know that the client gained significant knowledge at the end of the call,this is what most fascinates me about my job.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
salary
Fun Workplace
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng14 December 2016
I enjoyed working here as i met many different people each day when i do marketing and it was balanced with my religion because everyday before we go out we will pray. I only earned on commission. Management was helpful because some days we will not go back to the office and he will help with my applications.
Pros
Vouchers for reaching target
Cons
Flexible hours
productive and having fun
mobile agent (Former Employee) –  polokwane9 December 2016
It was very good meeting new people every day,challenges and enjoying .we were going outside to markets our clients and do follow ups on a client
Pros
marketing on my own
Cons
manageable
4,0
yes it good because u can able to help your self ,or GI clients better advise.
branch manager (Current Employee) –  Gauteng9 December 2016
I believe that academically knowledge and self development complimented by an interactive team and willing attitude for the basis of successful career.
Pros
it depends from the company
Cons
if required to the target.
productive and fun workplace
sales agent (Current Employee) –  potchefstroom North West1 December 2016
U learn new stuff everyday,meet new people everyday and competition in the office will keep you going.u meet rejection every day day, but nothing is personal hey, they are only difficult clients.in order for you to survive you need to up your game,because if you don't find clients u don't get paid.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
depends on how busy the businesses is
3,0
Ok for a person who is starting out as you will gain solid experience
Junior Trainer Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng21 November 2016
was a good stepping stone and the money is not that good however it gives stability o ones life. little advancement but to people who know people. the company overall is good
Pros
subsides clinic
2,0
productive
agent (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal25 October 2016
Dont spend more time inside the office must go outside nd look for the client somtimes which is somthing stressng somtimes somthng that is verry good cause i can be able to network with difrent types of people
Pros
free coffee
Cons
always depend if got clients or not
2,0
Great working environment, I met some interresting people. The work was challenging but managable
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  jojannesburg8 September 2016
I only worked there for a little while, it was challenging but a good experience overall. But the people I worked with were amazing, they taught me some of the things I know
Pros
Cons
It was too far from where I lived
very productive and fun
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng12 July 2016
Being a sales manager required me to pay attention to not only individuals but an entire team, making sure i motivate and encourage them to reach full potential and that was the best part of my job. The challenging part was making sure the agents consistantly reach targets.
Pros
The vibrant atmosphere
4,0
Dealing with unexpected problems and difficult Clients
Call Centre (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng10 June 2016
A typical day for me is communicating with my clients, finding out what their priorities are so that I can schedule my work around them. I do this on a Monday so that the rest of the week is well organised. Team work is critical so having a good working relationship with management and my co-workers is a priority for me. The hardest part of my job is when things do not go according to plan and unexpected problems arise. The best part of my job is solving these problems and the client's gratitude for my hard work.
Pros
That a person learns something new everyday
Cons
Just take it oneday at a time
fun workplace
sales agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng31 March 2016
short hour
selling of products loans,insurances,and medical aid
nice and cool management
fun and entertain wokers
direct marketing
dc work
Pros
incentives
Cons
short hours
productive workpace
Mobile Sales (Former Employee) –  verreniging4 December 2015
it was a great experience as it has taught me to work even hard for what i needed most as i was earning with commission. it was sad sometimes when i did not get clients because not getting clients means no salary at the end of the month.
Pros
having to work to what i needed
Cons
not getting clients sometimes
Workplace
Assistant Sales Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  West Rand, Gauteng29 October 2015
Not a great place to work. No support was offered to people who were left behind on work, no support structure for emergences
4,0
productive and fun work environment
call center agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg North, GP14 October 2015
the company is good to work for only especially when one is starting to establish themselves with lots of opportunities. the company has a lot of development opportunities mostly for people who have studied along the finance route
Pros
reward and recognition days
Administration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rivonia, GP21 August 2015
Since I came to Bayport from last month and since I am here I work under the Department of Forensic. Its been a good experience to work with Forensic Department the Management and the Staff they have good communication and I learn a lot from them. When I came to this company I didn't know anything about it but in this short period of time I know a little bit about the company. I have been introduced to a CEO and other supporting management of the company and it was a good exposure for me. The most enjoyable part of my job is having good relationship with my colleagues and learning from them.

Forensic Department gave me an opportunity to grow as we work dealing with fraud and investigation of fraud.

I am enjoying working with them so far.