BCX Employee Reviews

1,0
Discrimination within SAP COE
SAP Profesional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng21 November 2019
This had to be one of the companies I wish I did not work for them.BCX centurion sap division is one of the racist department.

Management must have visibility how things are going down there,how consultants are being treated.
professional organisation
Systems analyst (Former Employee) –  Edcon head office18 October 2019
I enjoyed my time working at Edcon it was very professional environment .I worked in various roles in my time at Edcon which gave me different kinds of working enviroment's to adapt to .
Productive site
Foreman/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng14 October 2019
While I didn't work for BCX but as a sub contractor during the construction of their new building in Centurion. I gained lots of experience completing our portion of work.
Pros
Project ended as a success
Cons
Long Hours
Great Development
Helpdesk Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State13 October 2019
Excellent exposure for your career development. Organization culture is also good and welcoming for all. With great technological advancement it’s an excellent company.
3,0
Good
Systems Engineer (VMware Administrator) (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng7 October 2019
BCX is Good company to work for

Tips

What are the working hours at BCX?
8 hours
Does BCX require background check? What kind of background check does BCX do and how long does BCX take to complete a background check?
2,0
Fun workplace
Performance Test engineer (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng28 August 2019
Nice team culture

Most enjoyable was to do various parts of Testing

Management cared about the people
Typical day at work was working with a great team
Productive and professional workplace
IT/IS project manager and SIM (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape21 August 2019
Company is very process-driven that makes the job easier to manage the day to day activities.

Current business units function very well and are very effective in solving problems and getting the job done
Innovative and diverse culture
Office Manager/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng26 July 2019
Very motivating days at work. I have learned in house applications such as CRM, SAP and a lot of different courses. The management has excellent managerial skills with open door policies. Te most frustrating part of my daily work was to find meeting rooms.As this was very limited and all rooms usually booked out but never occupied.
Pros
No micromanagement as we all knew our responsibilities.
Cons
No bonuses.
CALL CENTRE AGENT (Current Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng23 July 2019
Working at BCX field services taught me a lot.
Company is very fast paced, never a dull moment.

Management can be difficult to work with, they do not care much about the employees. Any HR complaints go unresolved.
4,0
Succesful corporate company with good work/life balance
Pre-Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  City of Tshwane, Gauteng26 June 2019
To provide support to the sales effort by providing technical assistance to BCX Engagement, through investigation, consultation and a thorough understanding of our clients requirements which is achieved through co- operation and interaction with the Client, Client Engagement, Product Management and Technical Architecture Divisions.
4,0
Company policies too rigid to be involved in Engineering
Senior Consulting Engineer (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng31 May 2019
BCX had flexi hours, which suited most employees.

I was involved with networking and gained knowledge in this field.

Management is structured, with HR playing a big role in the day to day operations.

Project management plays a big role in the company, in my opinion to big as even simple issues are made complex by all the project management rules in the company. The invoicing of clients is therefore an issue as well as the procurement of equipment.
5,0
Good working environment
Junior Facility Controller (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng7 May 2019
Very educational and the company takes care of its employees. I have recently just joined the company. but i am on contract hence i am looking for something more permanent
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Fun work place
Lead Customer Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape12 February 2019
A great company to work with. with a great culture.
Days can be hectic and fun but above all our goal is to have a happy client at the end of the day.
I have learnt the importance of communication with client, mate and management is critical.
The hardest part of the job is the extending working hours.
The most enjoyable part still the value and the collaboration team in the company.
Cons
long work time
1,0
worst company to work for
Service desk consultant (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng7 February 2019
glorified Amistad, no humanity at all, no growth, nothing good to say about the company. the management level is a cartoon casting. always short staffed but taking more and more clients. no recognition or rewards.
Pros
pays bills
Cons
enslavement
Program and Product Management
Program Manager, BCX (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng21 January 2019
Predominantly office bound, interfacing with pre-sales, sales, product management, operational support, and suppliers of BCX to drve the strategic initiatives and program plan. Requires tenacity and a positive attitude as it is easy to get lost in the crowd, but just as easy to stand out in the crowd.

Culture has been good but recent cuts obviously impacting negatively.
Pros
Mobile phone with contract. Flexible working hours. Open to innovation.
Cons
Large complex organisational structure hinders agility.
4,0
productive and good organisational culture
client financial management specialist (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng18 January 2019
growth opportunities, great organisational culture, you learn a lot about other business units and what they contribute to the work place, and what other divisions you can lean from to add to your career aspects.
Fastgrowing ICT Company
Personal Assistant / Secretary (Current Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng8 January 2019
I enjoy working for the Company and I have been providing assistance in the Sales and Corporate sections of the business. I enjoy being part of a highly effective teams that has set goals and is performance driven.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Restructuring of Company
2,0
Productive work place
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Temporary10 December 2018
When working under valuations I thoroughly enjoyed the people and the experience I gained. However, BCX consulting firm was very disorganized and never sought to staff once our contract was up at the City of Joburg.
Pros
Flexi Hour
Cons
Temporary
Fun working
IT infrastructure (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape22 November 2018
Fun working

Busy busy more bus and busy again.

About new technology

Very good work culture

Transport

Make my Coffee is the most enjoyable time at work.
team
data scientist (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng12 November 2018
BCX is a great company with, with happy and open employees who make every day fun. so its always easy to go back the following day.
although there might be some internal issues, the system Is working well.
Pros
great flexiable hours