BGC Contracting Employee Reviews for Dump Truck Driver

Good place to work at
Dump Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Perth WA6 November 2016
I am very happy working there , the Management are very helpful and a good bunch of co-workers , i enjoy using all the equipment driving the Dump Tracks
Pros
happy environment
3,0
average food, great work mates. the only recreational facilities were a tennis court and the gym.
Dump Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Windarling Mine Site14 May 2015
On a typical day I would get up and have a 45 minute commute to work where I would attend a PSI meeting, pre-start the machine I was to operate then commence my duties for the day. On occasion I would help the supervisor with some of their every day tasks. I would then commute back to camp.
My co-workers were amazing and made what could potentially have been a very dull day an enjoyable one and I will miss them dearly.
Well I guess the hardest part is the same for all miners and thats being away from family and friends.
I suppose having some variety in your job adds to it being enjoyable so it doesn't become mundane. I really enjoyed being able to jump on a different machine to break the cycle so to speak.
Pros
My work mates were awesome, definately a big plus, and getting my own room.
Cons
Long hours, extremely average food.
Highly productive crews
Dump Truck Operator/Komatsu (Former Employee) –  WA28 September 2014
enjoyed working there very much. I learned a lot from their training department and there is always help on hand. We had very co operative supervisors and co workers were always helpful. Management always delivered what they promised and we did in return as a crew.
Pros
good wages
Cons
terrible camp food
great place to work
Dump truck operator (Former Employee) –  Whyalla, SA31 January 2014
enjoyed my time wo0rking for bgc would never have left if my husband didnt transfe.
Pros
good wage