Black Pen Recruitment Employee Reviews

3,3Management
4,3Culture
Exciting work atmosphere and a lot of support
intern (Former Employee) –  Cape Town8 March 2018
I always wanted to work in South Africa. The application procedure with Black Pen was quick and uncomplicated. After a short time I had the confirmation. The adventure of working abroad could start! My working life itself in Cape Town was very varied and exciting. I worked in the Immigration law department and have a lot of insight into the business and at the same time a lot of contact with people. This allows me to get in contact with a wide range of people and to improve my language skills. In summary I would definitely work with Black Pen again!
Exciting work atmosphere and a lot of support
intern (Former Employee) –  Cape Town8 March 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Black Pen Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.

5,0Work/Life Balance