BOARDROOM Employee Reviews

5,0
Productive, fun work environment with room to grow
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingston, JA6 July 2016
I learned how to juggle several different tasks and maintain deadlines. Management and the rest of the team were fairly easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was probably having so many different roles and responsibilities especially when short staffed. I never liked to dropped the standard of work put in, I put in 100% effort all the time with every task given to me. Most enjoyable part was accomplishing every task I put my mind to regardless of whatever circumstances. Also, great employee benefits and perks from both employer and client.
Pros
Flexible Schedules, Fun environment, great employee benefits, paid time off
Cons
Sometimes work goes into odd hours
5,0
Comfortable team environment focused on progress
Web Development and Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CT22 March 2015
The company culture makes Boardroom quite an enjoyable place to work for. Management is helpful and fosters an environment where employees can learn from one another without pressure. The small company environment motivates everyone to work together and innovate.
5,0
Great place to work with a great staff
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CA19 July 2013
The Boardroom staff are just like family to me, great people. Fun, fast paced work environment, and easily considered the best place to grab a cocktail in town.
4,0
Fun place that loves holidays and respects diversity of the individual
Director of Procurement (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CT27 December 2012
Challenging work in a company that is evolving. You work hard but are recognized for your labors.
Pros
fun