BOARDROOM Employee Reviews

2,0
Honestly just move on to someone else
Manager, Technical Operations (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 July 2019
Boys club management with no real care or attention to career development or culture.
Boarder line illegal firing practises.
The culture is pretty toxic unless you are in the CEO's pocket.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Bad ceo, bad management, bad culture.
3,0
Going above and beyond to meet clients expectations
Wait Staff (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 March 2019
A typical day at work starts 15 minutes before the expected time, so you can focus and get ready for the day. After that, I check my assignments and also I see what else goes on in order to help out. I start my day by looking after a designated section and managing the times of the bookings and checking what is needed for a particular event. I prepare necessary elements for the events and help colleagues with their tasks too. This job allows you to work independently and manage your timings not to clash with other events happening around. Despite being an independent tasks job, you oftentimes help your colleagues in their areas in order to move forward with the schedules in time. probably the hardest part of the job is to create connections with the people you work with though, since there is a constant rotation of personal. Although the enjoyable part is the opposite, when you can create bonds with the people that at least you see more often.
Pros
free food, free drinks, extra paid hours
Cons
busy environment
5,0
Amazing company to work for
Climbing Instructor (Current Employee) –  Queensferry, Flintshire13 June 2018
The company is the best I have ever worked for. The staff and management are incredibly friendly and treat you like family. It is great fun and really pushes you to be the best you can be with CPD and general coaching in various areas of the business!
5,0
Productive, fun work environment with room to grow
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kingston, JA6 July 2016
I learned how to juggle several different tasks and maintain deadlines. Management and the rest of the team were fairly easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was probably having so many different roles and responsibilities especially when short staffed. I never liked to dropped the standard of work put in, I put in 100% effort all the time with every task given to me. Most enjoyable part was accomplishing every task I put my mind to regardless of whatever circumstances. Also, great employee benefits and perks from both employer and client.
Pros
Flexible Schedules, Fun environment, great employee benefits, paid time off
Cons
Sometimes work goes into odd hours
Productive and Fun Workplace
Back Up Data Entry Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sydney Metro29 April 2015
I loved working for Boardroom Pty Limited. Everyday was a challenge. I tend to work better under pressure lol! Loved my co-workers and loved my job especially meeting with deadlines. Hardest part of my job was deciding what to eat for lunch!
Pros
Friendly People
5,0
Comfortable team environment focused on progress
Web Development and Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CT22 March 2015
The company culture makes Boardroom quite an enjoyable place to work for. Management is helpful and fosters an environment where employees can learn from one another without pressure. The small company environment motivates everyone to work together and innovate.
3,0
Tight Dateline
Client Service Manager - Employee Plans (Current Employee) –  Sydney, NSW15 January 2015
Time management is the most important part in my position, to deliver premium services to all our clients
5,0
Great place to work with a great staff
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Modesto, CA19 July 2013
The Boardroom staff are just like family to me, great people. Fun, fast paced work environment, and easily considered the best place to grab a cocktail in town.
4,0
Fun place that loves holidays and respects diversity of the individual
Director of Procurement (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CT27 December 2012
Challenging work in a company that is evolving. You work hard but are recognized for your labors.
Pros
fun