Bogart Man

Bogart Man Employee Reviews

5,0
You enjoy working with the other staff members
Manager (Former Employee) –  Foresthill mall centurion22 July 2019
It's an environment one would like to work on. The mood around the employees and employee is good and it's one company that pushes you to do your best.
Pros
Motivation-free lunch if you reach your target at the certain time that is given.
Cons
long hours and you will feel like you are at home
5,0
Challenging but a good company ,long hours or hunting clients and good product
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vaal Triangle, Gauteng3 January 2019
Good company to work with, great platform to learn however there's no growth.... Long hours dealing with customers, pleasing customers, convincing a customer why they should the product.,
Pros
Free lunch
Fun Work place
Manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng28 November 2018
What i have learnt in this company is that we work as a TEAM and nothing beat that...

company teaches us how to work under pressure as well, reaching weekly and monthly targets was/is our number one priority int the company
Pros
own lunch
3,0
challenging and exciting
Store manager/team leader (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape7 March 2016
typical day at work involves typical routine tasks followed by pushing sales, as the store manager it is my job to keep my team motivated and busy. i have learned how important it is to listen carefully and plan in advance. management has a lot of stores to deal with but i have things under control in my store so i don't really depend to much on the management team. my co workers are punctual, supportive, fun and full of energy which makes the job a lot easier. the hardest part of the job is getting a co worker to go out of their way, they work from 9am to 6pm not a minute more. Retail equals long hours which equals no time for much of anything else. the best part of the job is when my boss phones to say thank you for doing something i am not required to do or for organizing something out of my own, taking initiative basically, its a great feeling of job satisfaction when your boss takes time out to give recognition.
Pros
incentives
Cons
not enough time for family, but thats retail...
1,0
stressfull sales environment
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg27 March 2013
The overall work load was achievable however due to the lack of decent staff the store was never able to reach required standards.
Too many foreign workers who dont have the required skills in order to achieve targets and satisfy customer requisitions.
Pros
staff commission paid daily
Cons
extra long hours