Bolton footwear

2,6Pay & Benefits
2,6Job Security & Advancement
3,2Culture
2,0
I enjoy working with team and we worked as a family, we never judged each other
shop assistant cashier (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng22 August 2019
I assist customers to push them to the buying line, managing stock of certain brands, doing banking and cash up, dealing with customers everyday. We work as family bcz we help each other and we help each other to reach the goal
4,0
Productive workplace and general good hearted people
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape11 July 2019
workplace is a factory so keeping time is crucial and I have learned to master it. Overall lovely environment and rich history. Marketing team is the best department cause we do so many great campaigns such as range launches where by 2 times a year we come up with trendy campaigns for different brands. strategies on how to have social media presence and grow brand awareness which will eventually lead and drive sales.
Pros
lunch on Fridays
Cons
strict time
3,0
Production
manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Western Cape25 April 2019
All they do is making shoes make u work sort time for the whole year they not there to assist u when u need them like your bills.the supervisors is like they are against you so people just resign cause they unhappy
5,0
Day at work
Manager Assistant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng15 February 2018
My typical day at work is , I open the shop and start doing my admin work then I start fixing my stock and then help customers where I can. Bolton is a very good company and is able to take good care of their employees.
3,0
A very structured company
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape6 December 2016
A typical day at work is long and tiring. The day is 9hrs long and there always work since we are trying to re-position brands. I thoroughly enjoy the busy work ethic.

I learnt many things starting from tracking and managing social media to developing campaigns and implementing them. My management representative are really fair and they are always sharing their knowledge. My co - worker, is pretty much there and does her own thing but very helpful on a good day.

the hardest part of the job is the long hours. What I enjoy the most about my job is the amount I learn on a daily. There is always something new that I learn.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons