BroadReach Healthcare

BroadReach Healthcare Employee Reviews

Productive work place
I Learn a lot about webDHIS and Tier.net and The position of being a Data Capturer. To be confidential is described me especial about patient records.
Pros
Cons
Normal
3,0
Strong Administrative
Day varies everyday . Very fast paced and demanding. Great Learning experience in the ever changing environment. Flexibility is a huge positive in the workplace.
4,0
If only the pressure will be less
Increase salary since data capturers do most of the work, decrease daily targets especialy daily capturing, we are not the only ones working we also have DOH.
Highly pressurised environment
It is a highly stressful environment where staff are not valued. The work life balance is almost non-existant. It is not a place for one to work if you are not thick-skinned and cannot stand up for yourself.
Great exposure
Had a great time at BRHC. Galore experience, great support from immediate supervisors. The work always kept me on my toes and allowed me to be innovative.
Educative and time consuming
They were good and fun working with them. The part I never enjoyed is when we were to go crazy if the positivity yeild on HIV incidence was not so cool.
Pros
Vehicle milleage pay
Best Company Ever
It's a good company to work for, I like the fact that they train their staff properly to make sure they perform. The company pays well. I've learnt a lot within the few months I've worked for this company.
5,0
Example: Productive, fun, up beat, serious when doing the work
I enjoyed a new vibrant, up beat environment. Met lots of interesting people. Anything and everything involving Data Capturing, my job I ALWAYS have LOVED!
I learnt new skills as well as working on a new software package.

The hardest part of the job, was the concentration, as eventually the monotony sets in. Otherwise, the job was very informative.

I especially enjoyed meeting new people, I was sad to leave the company and goodbyes are always hard!
Pros
Its a huge medical company, definitely room for growth
Cons
Traffic leaving office
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BroadReach Healthcare?
5,0
As much as work is overloaded bt you gain a lot of experience
I've learned to manage or act as an adverse while nurse advisor absent at that facility to stand as your own and minage to avail my self that's learn at broadreach
5,0
It is the good company to work for. They only need a hard working person who is energetic, friendly to everyone and have patients confidential policy.
Pros
Free workshops
Cons
Normal hours
5,0
Productive, learning workplace and team work
Broadreach healthcare is broad company that you can trust, and DOH trust broadreach even in USA, Kenya, Kzn. At Brhc you what ever you want to learn like reporting tool now and then but it's not frustrating dats why I like Brhc company
Cons
Normal hours
3,0
I have learned a lot and a good experience
I have learned to work with people and the management was good and the hours I was working was good and the salary too. I enjoyed helping people testing them and to show them the right path to take after they have known their status
Pros
Free lunches
5,0
Innovative company to work for
No day is the same in the industry and learned new things all the time. Management are exceptional with high attention to performance. The workplace culture is casual with an emphasis on social development.
Pros
Cons
Hours
Nursing
I have started working in FEB 2019,MY job is good and I like it a lot, only challenging when dealing with our patients, who refused taking medication correctly, becoming resistant to the treatment,
Not Happy
I have worked at BroadReach for many years in many different Districts and have always been happy and willing to go the extra mile.
In the last few months my personal life has changed dramatically and needed me to make some adjustments.

I needed some understanding from the company's side, but none was given. I currently have no work satisfaction and see the company not practicing the values that they preach.
Productive and fub
I was responsible for the following:
 Patients tracing & filing of their records/files

 Monthly stats update & submit it to the department of Health.

 Capturing of patients blood results into tier.net

 Capturing daily visits of patients into tier.net

 Phoning of patients on defaulters report and submit all stats to MEC
Very Supporting Manager
I have had good support from both my managers, I have never felt not supported. I love the team work. The environment requires lots of flexibility. I support the field staff with bookings, as well as do Purchase requisitions for daily office management staff
Pros
I can work from home
Fun workplace
Everything abouts Broadreach was Great fun working environment with friendly management who are always there to assist us and guidance lot of training
Pros
Free lunchies
2,0
fun place to work. great opportunity for work and travel
Drive to clinic
sorting out which files to capture into database

backcapturing patient files into database

filing of patient files in a locked cupboard
Pros
Good salary package
Cons
job uncentainty
1,0
Gaining expirience
It is nice to work in this company because I gained experience very well now I know how to handle the patient with his and aids ,and I know how to make the patient to accept his or her status
Pros
Contract
4,0
Broadreach core values are veryinteresting
I learned to be humble with all the knowledge and skills that I have in hiv and tb management of patients and display competency when doing onsite trainings 'allowing trainees to explore and experiment things because with adult learning they learn and catch up better when they are allowed to do than listening.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BroadReach Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.
4,1