Buco Hardware

Buco Hardware Employee Reviews for Administrative Clerk

3,0
Productive and 50% fun workplace
Stock orders. Suppliers. Customers service, Answering of phone. Faxing, emails and filing. Daily customers and supplies queries. Sales on system as per supervisor request. I learned to have strong customer skills. Telephone skills. Team work. Communication skills. Supervision. I'll say management is average. The hardest part is to stay positive after we were bought by another company a lot of staff benefits have been taken away. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my department supervisor and team.
Pros
Cons
No confidence in staff for internal promotions. Vacancies always fiiled with external people
3,0
fun place to work at and very good leadership
I enjoy working at Buco because I have learned a lot and I'm still learning I would love to stay on but its now time to spread my wings as I would love to experience a whole lot more than what they can offer me. I'm a very eager learner.
2,0
My Work Place
At the moment a typical day is working from you clock in till you clock out. Hardly take any lunch or tea as we have so many work and so little time and staff.

The things i do now, i did for 8 years already you don't get time to learn anything else at the moment.

Management not up to business standards but okay.

My co-workers alright, my moto is talk & show respect to all but trust no-one.

Deadlines

When all my work is done and i'm satisfied.
Pros
i don't work weekends
Cons
Get paid to little
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Buco Hardware?