Buco Hardware

Buco Hardware Employee Review

View all Buco Hardware reviews

Productive and 50% fun workplace
Administration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Klerksdorp, North West22 July 2019
Stock orders. Suppliers. Customers service, Answering of phone. Faxing, emails and filing. Daily customers and supplies queries. Sales on system as per supervisor request. I learned to have strong customer skills. Telephone skills. Team work. Communication skills. Supervision. I'll say management is average. The hardest part is to stay positive after we were bought by another company a lot of staff benefits have been taken away. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with my department supervisor and team.
Pros
Cons
No confidence in staff for internal promotions. Vacancies always fiiled with external people

Other Buco Hardware Employee Reviews

Its a nice place to work in
receiving clerk (Current Employee) –  North West11 February 2020
Good place to work. You have to be a hard worker. Some departments need you to have muscle there's lots heavy lifting. Customer service is very important.
Great company
G.A (Current Employee) –  Bergvliet, Western Cape10 January 2020
Working at buco was not what I expected at all it's not yore normal retail trading store.its always busy but u learn so much from customers it's amazing specaly if u hands on guy.all in all it's a great company to work for