Bytes People Solutions Employee Reviews

4,0
It was a good place to work in.
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng16 April 2019
The management is good.The company also gives us an intensive,when you reach the target and your stats is stable.I think it a good motivation to the workers.
Pros
1 hour break
Crazy working hours
Call centre agent (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape20 March 2019
horrible first experience. working crazy hours night shifts. boring and not supportive work environment. salary was not satisfactory either. only good thing was that i lived close ro work so saved on transport.
4,0
Productive and good working environment
TELESALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng17 January 2019
It's a great company to work for as there commitment and growth. I have worked at Bytes for over two years but it was a contract therefore I'm looking for a permanent position.
Pros
Great commission structure
Cons
Contract
fun place to work at
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng17 January 2019
is a fun place to work at it is a great place to grow and learn.it has a good management everyone here cares about each other.iv learn that i should not stop learning.
Pros
free lunches and gift vouchers
Friendly productive environment
Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng; Now Western Cape15 January 2019
Friendly productive environment

The company is an innovative progressive company.
There is always new challenges and we tried to adapt to a changing environment.

A typical day would be to start very early in the morning, prepare for the day and read mail.
Then have breakfast and start your day until all objectives for the day is met. This could be early afternoon or late afternoon pending on what needs to be done.

We review every year and visit our results and set objectives for the new year.

We then look at new ways of doing things and review new products, set objectives for myself and for the team to make sure we all work towards the same goals.

If I need to achieve new certifications and or upgrade certifications, we the set due dates for completion.
Pros
Free lunches and flexible hours
Cons
May have to prepare over weekends
produn woctivity
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng12 January 2019
good team always productive ,always fun to be around ....management wasn't to transparent but good ,the work place was always live ...the hardest part of the job was to handle difficult clients but we managed and we got used to it and we handled it with a smile
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Gauteng5 January 2019
Awesome workplace, great colleagues, beautiful premises and convenient parking for staff and customer.Working hours are not strainers and the company offers continuous personal development and training workshops.
Pros
free lunch vouchers
Cons
N/a
3,0
Agent (Former Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape15 December 2018
The typical day at work is great, I have learned more on how to assist the customer. Going an extra mile is always the best solution. And being a team player helps because working as team you can achieve more than working as an individual. The management is supportive and they are doing their best. The hardest part is when you cannot assist customer maybe there is no tool to assist them. The most enjoyable part is when you see progress about what you do.
Customer focused
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng11 December 2018
Worked mostly from client sites.
Had to be very self driven.
Self learning culture.
Worked with little management
Had to transfer knowledge on a daily basis.
2,0
call center (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng15 November 2018
Working at bytes I gain experience in call center and handle different customers in different query. The shift at bytes their not good at all because we knock of at 12pm
Pros
Free tea
Cons
Short hours
3,0
Good Starter Job
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng28 September 2018
Being a call centre consultant at Bytes People Solutions is for lessons to be learnt. It is not meant for you to stay permanently. There is not much room for growth
Pros
Lessons you learn from being a consultant
Cons
Long hours, late shifts
Fun
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Roodepoort, Gauteng30 July 2018
Fun, lovely music while dialing..... incentives wasnt that awesome but it was ok.

The culture i energizing. Wprk was never hard, not stressful either.
Pros
INncentives
Cons
Gossip
1,0
Horrible place to work for
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng16 July 2018
Bytes in Randburg is a horrible place and they are not organized at all and if one gets to to be called there and hired for the same position they were told about in the interview they are very lucky.. I went there for an interview and I told them that iam happy with the salary iam getting there except for the long hours and we had a deal that I will Atleast make money close to wht I was getting and was hired for sales, I resigned where I was working attended training for 2weeks only to be told that I was going to Customer service and there is no commission and I was told to either take the job or leave it... They will deceive you.
Good customer service
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng29 June 2018
Learning more things about people,it's a good company and you gain more experience in the workplace.it has a good customer service,it has taught me alot.
1,0
Can't survive on that income. Unless u come straight out of school.
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng26 June 2018
I have worked for BYtes under Vodacom..it was a horrible working experience. I.will never refer anyone to work there..all they care about is results,.And the staff isn't taken care of. U knock off late and no social life. All weekends and public holidays u working. U get days off in the week.
Pros
Work experience
Cons
Very long hours
Experimental
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng8 June 2018
Byte people solutions is a very experimental, fun,productive place to work in. I have learned a lot whilst working and companing for vodacom, it the kind of experience I still apply to this day.
Pros
Free lunches
Fun and adaptable environment
Agent (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, randburg29 May 2018
I worked for 2 years and I was happy about the company. I have gained knowledge and experience and how to resolve customer issues and how to provide excellent customer service to customers. In overall I enjoyed my stay here.
Pros
Depending on incentives
Cons
9 hours
productive and fun workplace
sales agent (Former Employee) –  randburg1 May 2018
Working at bytes,Ive learned how to effectively apply myself to accomplish a certain task,it has also allowed my to channel emotions and separate my personal life and corporate life, the multi-cultured environment,makes work enjoyable. My managers are my managers when it concerns my work,however i did not feel intimidated,or inferior.

cold calling during power hour was the hardest part.however is payed off well

most enjoyable part about working at bytes was the fact that it sometimes did not feel like work,but a comfortable place to just be yourself while doing your job with a great group of people
Pros
free coffee, gift incentives every month
Cons
work hours, being called in to work on weekend, feeling targeted, short payed commison
Productive and Fun work environment
Customer Care Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape18 April 2018
A typical day at work would include helping customers and giving them the experience they deserve. I've learned how to come out of my shell and to be more confident. I've learned how to keep a calm and level head when dealing with irate customers.
Pros
Staff Discount
productive and fin workplace
System Support (Former Employee) –  Rivonia, Gauteng17 April 2018
interacting with clients whether internal or external,telephonicly or in person.solving problems

I have learnt to work independently and in a group and I can take,perfectly capable of completing a task alone if its required.

I do initiate duties and see them through.

I prefer a workspace culture where I am not limited to one position,I need to learn outside my duties if time allows and grow
I find a job difficult when its not stimulating ,its repetitive.
an environment where I learn something new everyday then I can apply more skills.