Bytes System Integration Employee Reviews

4,0Work-Life Balance
3,7Pay & Benefits
5,0
Teamwork
24/7 Senior Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Randburg, Gauteng1 July 2016
What attracted me in the first place, was the company’s values, believes and culture, the recognition and reputation within South Africa. And I am extremely grateful for having the opportunity to work for Bytes Connect.

The most satisfying about my job was having a tremendous team leaders and a manager to coach and having to work with a great team members whom you can learn from and valued each other’s input. I really enjoyed working with them.

The least satisfying about my job was only because I was employed for a 9 months contract of which my manager never had a chance to review my performance, manage or advice on my career goals as I only stayed for a month. However I have received a training of which I have gain a whole lot of experience.
3,0
Team effort department
Logistician (Former Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng17 April 2016
Every day is busy in the Logistics department.
Learned to work under pressure as we went over to a new system during financial year end.
We worked very well as a team as everyone helped each other to complete month-end on time because we were understaffed.
The hardest part of the job was that you had to keep the suppliers on their toes as orders had to be on time so that we can keep to our ETA as promised to the customer. (Parts ordered from different countries).
The most enjoyable part of my job was working in a team as we had a special bond as Logisticians.
Pros
Loyal co-workers
Cons
Understaffed
4,0
Interesting, Self Development
Accountant - SPD (Current Employee) –  Durban11 February 2013
There is no typical day, as work is based around monthly and annual deadlines. The monthly work affects the annual work(budgets), and the budgets impact on the monthly work.
I have learned about the IT industry, and have gained insight into how Asset Management works in an outsource environment. I work on a basis where I am responsible for my work and can make my own decisions within the required parameters. I get along well with management,co workers as well as third parties. Hardest part of the work was learning all the in's and out's. The most enjoyable part is been able to resolve any problems that may be encountered and setting up systems to ensure that work is accounted for correctly.
Pros
working environment