Capago South Africa Employee Reviews

3,0Job Security & Advancement
3,0Culture
4,0
Fun place to work in
VISA APPLICATION OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape11 January 2018
Over the past five years, I have made an effort to develop my skills and experience in numerous different ways. I have matured as an individual and my experience of working with others both colleagues and our customers has contributed a lot to my interpersonal skills. I am now much more productive in my role.

The most interesting part of this job is that I do not do same duties everyday. One day I would be busy taking clients fingerprints, photos and the other day I would be busy in the VIP section assisting our VIP clients . Maybe the next day I would be busy at reception assisting clients with checking in for their appointments and also assist with collection.The job requires extreme efficiency and I do my best to reach that level of efficiency.
3,0
Capago is a great company, it was fun working there and I really had a great time because I got to learn a lot of things about European countries.
Visa Application Processor (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng7 December 2016
The only problem i had when working there was management, I worked so hard long hours sometimes without even taking lunch breaks but I was denied the opportunity to be hired permanent.
Pros
We had free lunches only when working weekends
Cons
Normal hours