Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Review

View all Cape Peninsula University of Technology reviews

Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC22 January 2015
Being a student and working for CPUT was one big experience, I loved it. Working with the most understandable people.

I have learned all the necessary to perform well in the administrative field and more.

The hardest part of the job was registration time, when there is students expecting the best of you but forgetting that you are just one of the rest. Student will expect of you to break rules, just because they know you, or just to comfort them. Expecting more then they are suppose to be given.

The working environment are one I like. People are just relaxed and very understandable. We all worked, laughed and play together. No hard feelings.

Other Cape Peninsula University of Technology Employee Reviews

Productive and great workplace
Analytical Chemist Intern (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape29 May 2019
I enjoy working with people who are positive and willing to see you soaring higher than before. I always look forward to going to work and making progress both in my life and in the lives of others
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Work on Weekends
Project
Control and Process Instrumentation Senior Trainee (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 May 2019
Learning more than i excepted, i can do more, insteadonly what i have learnd during ny theorie, but today i am able to welder which i learnd at work and mire things, like instaling Camera's and more.