Capfin Employee Reviews

1,0
Very bad
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape18 January 2019
During my time at this company I found that team leaders thought of themselves as the CEOs of the company instead of doing what they were paid for.
Long hours for very little pay.
Poor working environment and no support from management
Pros
Absolutely nothing
Cons
Poor working conditions
WOrk
INBOUND CONTACT CALL CENTRE AGENT & SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape14 June 2018
funny work environment but i general i do not like call center, most of your time is spent at work and you also work long hours and weekends and hardly get time to spend with family
5,0
Agent (customer service and data capturing) (Former Employee) –  Western Cape2 May 2018
We start each day with a hardly see what we progressed on the day before and what we need to work on more than we move straight into working that was.
Pros
non
Cons
normal
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape23 April 2018
Very cold working enviroment
Team leaders always on hamd to assist
Canteen and games area very well set up
Amazing Team building
Excellent Customer Service
Pros
Amazing Year End Functions
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and Fun workplace
Call Centre Manager (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 April 2018
Capfin listens to their staff and has many growth opportunities across its various business units. The environment is heavily regulated by the NCR and they try to implement best practice wherever possible.
Pros
Development Opportunities
Cons
Working hours a bit longer than the norm
work enviroment
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape4 March 2018
Login at the start of your shift and help all clients in a professional manner.
What Ive learnt is how to deal with different clients across the country from places I didnt even know existed.
Was excellent.
Management was amazing managers n the floor was very helpful and friendly.
Working till 5pm on a Saturday when the work is done at 1Pm and sitting at work for 4 hours,or helping out other departments when our departments work is done as well.
Shifting was made easy so you can go home and get enough rest and no Sundays.
Pros
Monthly incentive in rand value
Cons
Incentive is easy to loose
Great Company for growth
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape30 January 2018
Capfin offers opportunities at all levels for growth/advancement. As a Team Leader the starting salary and salary increase is better than the average market salary. The 45 hour week as per contractual requirements is a strain on work/life balance as you tend to work shifts which are basically from 07:00-20:30. Shifts vary and this is the problem-no set shift as you will work up to 2-3 different shifts sometimes in just one week. Which is only released to you 1-2 weeks in advance.

The management team is understanding and flexible. They are confident in leading the Company towards their vision. The culture is not what they portray. Contact centre culture is not as friendly-the type of employee for the contact centre they target is the reason why.
Pros
Growth and Advancement Opportunities
Cons
Rotational Shifts every week that are only released to you 1-2 weeks in advanced
fun place
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape13 October 2017
salary not so good,learned a lot,hardest part was telling someone that they cannot have a loan after reading them a long contract ,typical day at work hmmmmm just getting there on time and wait for a call or make calls ... management is ok
Pros
cheap lunch
Cons
unstable working hours
Good working environment
call center agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape6 October 2017
It was a great company to work for.
Everyone understood each other
Management team was very friendly and welcoming
If you as an individual did your work good, you will be complimented in every ways.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Straight shift
5,0
Productive and fun work place
Quality Assessor (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape4 October 2017
Capfin is one of the best companies to work for. If it was not about my career choice I would work for them forever, however my career as a safety officer is not catered for within the call center environment.
Pros
Discounted lunches
Cons
Acceptable hours
5,0
we have games area nice working place
consulant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape9 August 2017
Capfin is a good lovely place it looks like a home to me because i spent lot of my time here and we dealing with people from different back grounds, i learn how to deal with difficult and easy customers, i enjoy when we have meetings giving our own views to our team leaders and when we have team buildings get to know each other better
Pros
only when your team win
Review
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape8 July 2017
My typical day starts off with greeting all my employees and making sure that everyone is running smoothly. Once that is done, ill check our reports for the previous day and work my plan of action for the rest of the day. There are times that the plan doesn't go according to plan, however i manage to achieve what was set. What I've learnt from my current Company is report writing, analyzing reports, investigating and planning for the future of the Business. We have a very diverse culture in the workplace which is exciting and challenging at the same time. The hardest part is working with those diverse people, learning that there are different views and ways to manage; which is also the most enjoyable part.
production and sometimes stressfull
debt collector (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape6 July 2017
it was fun and could be stressfull if the accounts worked were not beneficial otherwise the work enviroment was enjoyable work hours varied so no complains
Pros
yes free lunches at time
Cons
sometimes long hours
culture
Consultant (Current Employee) –  new business10 June 2017
It's amazing to work with different people . You learn new things everyday. I can not say much as a peraon needs to experience the working environment.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
weekends
It is productive
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape29 May 2017
For a start in your Carrie it is good place for you. There's growth if you are willing to learn with great environment. I am still enjoying my time with capfin but now I need something new I need to learn other things
Pros
Free lunchies
Cons
No long hours
4,0
it is a good and fun. place to work at.
collector (Current Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape25 May 2017
I like working for this company it has helped me to achieve more experience in a call centre industry and it has made me grow in working with people, it's has taught me how to work with different cultures and it has also helped me to work under. Pressure
Pros
incentives
fun working place
nw business consultant (Current Employee) –  Kuilsriver24 April 2017
its a nice company but no im currently staying in Langa so its a bit far from work and the people are welcoming

Capfin they work within their culture
Pros
sometimes
Good working environment.u
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cape town kuilsriver11 April 2017
Enjoying every single day be able to maintain my kpi'.I'm looking for a company that has a growth,and the experience I receive would work on my advantage to the next level.I'm seeing myself having my own company with the experience I've gain of working with different customers.
Pros
Free coffie
Cons
Managable hours
fun and exciting opportunities
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape30 March 2017
Assist client to take loans telephonically. We had training to uplift our telephony skills. We had prizes winnings were won. No medical aid available.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
no medical aid
call center agent (Former Employee) –  Kuils River, Western Cape5 March 2017
Awesome environment, office relationships between agents and team leaders and politics is a norm. No hr policy about relationships which is gross. Salary is ok. Management is selective about who they employ internal esp regardless of what you do currently.
Pros
Working with diverse cultures
Cons
team leaders specifically male, sleeping with agents

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capfin. Our community is ready to answer.

3,5