Based on the sales they make which is = commission + basically =R6000 per month
R100 per policy
The get paid off Uncapped Commission .. R150 per sales they make which is lot in comparison to other companies who pay on the same structure.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about CAPITAL GROWTH
- If you do not make any sales you do not get paid?4 people answered
- Is this company work on weekends3 people answered
- What does a sales representative do and earn at capital growth2 people answered
- I don't have any idea, how this company actually work?One person answered
- If there's no basicw salary how do they pay you? Is it hours or depends on Sales you made an how muc…One person answered
- Does brand ambassador get paid?One person answered
- What are are tips to do well in the interviewOne person answered
- What are the products that you sell?One person answered
- What is the basic salary thereOne person answered
- Do marketing agents get payed a basic salary?One person answered
See all questions and answers