True, This is told to s from the first interview. You are not forced to work there, you chose to take on the position and know from day one how the payment and success rates work. Many agents know what they are walking into and then when they are too lazy to put in the work they blame the company because they failed.
I gave up my basic salary of R20000 at my previous J.O.B (Just Over Broke) for this OPPORTUNITY (to run my own business). WHY? So if you are lazy, and not seeking for UNLIMITED growth. Then increasing your income every 3 months is not for you. And as for success rates. I have retained a average success rate of 80% throughout the programme since I started in 2014. I run my own location now and NEVER EVER want to work for a basic of R20000 again (not even per week). My dreams are way bigger than that. For a shy introvert who had no sales and marketing experience before
Capital growth employees are on a commission based structure so if you do not make any sales. ..you will not get paid...it's as simple as that. ..no basic salary offered...You get paid according to your success rate which means how many sales went thru the bank..if your success rate is 50% and you do 10 sales...you will get paid for 5 sales only...imagine after couple of months if your success rate is 0%??? You will not get paid. ..this success rate changes every month..in your first month you take the office success rate and from your second month...you will have your own ..there is an Accelerator position that is offered to candidates with proven sales record however they pay you a stipulated basic for the first month only..thereafter it depends on your success rate (how many sales actually went thru the bank).... this is something that the company doesn't tell you about..so ask questions and make sure you get all the answers you are looking for....
True, because it is an uncapped commission pay structure which is told to us right at the beginning .. if you don't work in any company how can you expect to get paid ??
- Is this company work on weekends3 people answered
- How much do sales and marketing trainees get paid3 people answered
- What does a sales representative do and earn at capital growth2 people answered
- I don't have any idea, how this company actually work?One person answered
- If there's no basicw salary how do they pay you? Is it hours or depends on Sales you made an how muc…One person answered
- Does brand ambassador get paid?One person answered
- What are are tips to do well in the interviewOne person answered
- What are the products that you sell?One person answered
- What is the basic salary thereOne person answered
- Do marketing agents get payed a basic salary?One person answered