CAPITAL OUTSOURCING

CAPITAL OUTSOURCING Employee Reviews

4,0
Productive and hardwork
was on the temp desk, bulk recruitment.
working overtime, weekends, holidays to make sure all works are on site,

learnt a lot from UI19, loging leave days, payroll, salary problems, disciplinary hearings .

great work culture
Pros
working with different people
Cons
working long hours, holidays, weekends
5,0
Blessed to be worked with a great team
I enjoyed my time because I looked at the company as if it was my own I really like working with people and to help the company grow . Capital outsoursing is a caring group about the people they employed and are very clear of what the customer needs are and according to the customer needs they outsourse the correct person/ persons for the job .Very professional in what they do .
Fun place
Recruitment
Every person is different

Trying to get on with other staff in the different department

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting on with my department
Stressful and Demanding
Being called odd hours of the night to replace casual employees,
I have learnt to deal with different personalities, i have learned patience and have become a good listener.
Pros
Teambuilding
5,0
Very good managers and stress free environment
Good company to work for. Can advice otherjob seekers to consider though cintract is mostly short terms.
Very happy to work for this company due to good management practice.
Pros
Company always abite by sa labour laws
Cons
Long hours yet overtime is payed on time.
cool and fun
Cool and fun working place meeting new people making new friends and time is managed at all time just it has a problem when it comes to paying their employees each and every month
Cons
short working hours
4,0

Pay slips

Be on site 15 minutes before the shift start

Working overtime /Saturday and sunday

Dealing with different conflict
Pros
airtime allowance
Very productive workplace
I love what i do at Glaxo Smith Kline working for Capital Outsourcing Group as im directly influencing peoples lives for the better
Pros
Free lunches, gift cards, performance bonuses
Cons
Casual basis for long periods of time
Challenging, Exciting and highly pressured
I really enjoyed my time and Capital, I enjoyed the team work in a highly pressured environment. I learned new things everyday. My administrative skills were horned there.
1,0
fun and hardwork
from Monday to Wednesday there is no time to breathe will payroll, whatever documents we have for overtime staff and TA's has to handed in to the client, I have to thoroughly check the 1st timecard to make there are no outstanding documents and if there is I submit whatever is needed, while doing that I do paper work for new requisitions and terminations for staff, order uniforms, book inductions plus walk the floor and do audits.

I learnt that hard work definitely pays off and you have to be a fast learner in everything that you do, also you need to be able to deal to difficult people in a proper manner and I have learnt most importantly the manner of approach.

you need to always have communication with management especially because I am on site and OPS mangers are not always there, they need to be well informed daily of the running of operations and any issues that may arise, always have a good relationship with your manger because you will always work hand in hand.

the hardest part of my job is when I have to discipline someone for something I know that is not right or not they fault.

the most enjoyable part of my job is the friends that I made throughout the years, from client management to all Agency managements and most importantly the staff, the relationship I have with my staff is very important to make.

capital outsourcing group of companies has given me chance to experience a lot of opportunities and to learn so much about myself in ways that made me a better individual.
Productive and Challenges
Productive and Challenging, I now know how to work under pressure, I am now a good team player because we have been working as a team. My co-workers were wonderful people they taught me job perfectly. The hardest part of the job was the long working hours and night shifts. Enjoyable part of the job was that fridays we have a braai and we knock off early
Pros
free braai
Cons
Long working hours
Funplace
The company is good but need to focus on some aspects,were some of the managers treat employees with indignity.
Pros
Vouchers for birthdays to employees
Cons
Weekend working and long hours
Capital Outsourcing
Capital Outsourcing was the most recent company i worked for where i experience a sense of belonging until a certain time. the company had a strong culture and indeed needed that as the environment was too aggressive therefore all the employees had to keep together to share the stress loads. Salaries and Benefits where not of the most fairest as specific employees were given more for doing the job i too did.this made my job insecure as an employee would be told as to how simple it is to let him or her go. Management were fair within the boundaries of the law but would exploit any avenue where the employee had dropped their guard this made it difficult to understand your rights as one would get punished severely emotionally. In terms of the work type, the targets were met but long hours would prove detrimental to ones life balance.
Pros
yearly team buildings
Cons
sever emotional punishment
Labour Broker
Not an easy environment to work in but I enjoy the type of work I do. I get to different things all the time. i have learnt to respect time. Co-workers are very supportive. Not having pay queries.
Cons
meet the deadline all the time