Capitec Bank Employee Reviews

Poor remmuneration structure
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Western Cape4 December 2019
The company has no regard for branch level employees and disregards the fact that they do most of the hard work. Pays peanuts too your increase depends on the managers personal feelings towards the staff.
Very stressful
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Margate2 December 2019
Working there always made me feel that I can lose my job at anytime because management make sure you hear that at least once a day. One couldn't even get issues addressed.
Service Orientated and fast paced
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kempton Park, Gauteng27 November 2019
Interaction with clients, Staff developmental programmes and assements on the system, service to clients of vital importance, Staff benefits very limited, set targets easy to meet . Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with different people and learning somethig new from each while developing ones communication and inter-relation skills.
It’s a good start
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal26 November 2019
It’s a good start when you’re still building your career. Seems perfect in the beginning until u realize all the family gatherings and milestones u miss with your family. They are a great business, the best in their field but terrible with their employees
Growing and glowing
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape26 November 2019
Since day one I have learned something every day.

I see growth within the company and it depends on myself as an individual to achieve better one day.
3,0
slef productive and client based
a typical day at work can be very busy at times one might not get time to go on lunch, can be stressful especially if it is a bad month. but you learn a lot because a person does a variety of job does not only concentrate on one job description. when it comes to client relations, how to profile and handle client complaints and issues they are very good. they teach you how to empathise with the client and the principle of client comes first. they hold team buildings that always bring branch employees together and create a culture of togetherness and everyone will tend to work towards the same goal. the notion of transparency is practised. the hardest part of the job is the fact that clients come to the branch one has to make means t make sure during bad months they find a way to achieve targets and should always have action plans on how that can be achieved.
Fast-paced and busy
Client Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tembisa, Gauteng19 November 2019
To interact with clients to identify their needs.
Provide client support services in timely, accurate and professional manner.
Build positive and productive relationships with clients
Innovative Agile organisation
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal19 November 2019
A very results driven company to work for. If you perform you can manage your time accordingly which provides flexbility in the job
I was allowed to be innovative in my role which i thoroughly enjoyed.
High Pressure Enviroment
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng18 November 2019
The experience is different for everyone, you have to be your title. If you cant work well under pressure then pray they don't send you to a busy branch. Extreme levels of patience and tolerance are highly recommended
4,0
Gaining good experience, learning more about the banking system and also financial institutions
ATM Assistant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng16 November 2019
Connecting with people on a daily basis and handling difficult customers.
Reaching sales an targets.
Working as a team player.
Driving goals towards the company.
2,0
I would say the company does not give its employees benefits, time is not guaranteed, stressful
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lusikisiki, Eastern Cape13 November 2019
Working for the company its challenging, stressful, always under pressure. No benefits, time off is not guaranteed. No job security and they do not consider qualifications.
Works independently.
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Phuthaditjhaba, Free State12 November 2019
Goal driven. Energetic and client oriented. Passionate about service. Enjoy what I do, like to teach and develop others. I am team player and a leader who shares best practices.
5,0
Capitec is a great company..Jst wish they could install cameras within the branches as sum of had to resign because certain funds went missing under n
Service/Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg and Centurion12 November 2019
Please install cameras within branches.
Sum of us lost our jobs in this wonderful company because of wat other ppl did 2us..although it's neglect on my part bt still fink it's unfair and if the opportunity could arise I wud love 2b a part of this wonderful n innovative company again..I indeed was one
of the o
3,0
Service/Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ottery, Western Cape12 November 2019
They took me on when I had no banking experience but I had an NQL 7 at, the time...
With all the stress I will not leave Capitec Bank for any other Financial Institutions.

The company is just growing and I am learning daily
1,0
Stressful place to work at
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lephalale, Limpopo11 November 2019
At first you will enjoy the training and the welcome. Come 6 months you will regret joining there every consultant is complaining just that they have to put food on the table for their families what else can they do just to work and let the rest go.Stressful place to work for they put things that you cant change upon you.
Good bank to work for
Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ballito, KwaZulu-Natal9 November 2019
Stressful at times. Huge competition. Good management and lot of respect, growth and benefits. Good environment. Professional people. Transparent to employees.
4,0
I am happy with what I achieved and need to grow and expand my skills and knowledge
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape8 November 2019
Very hard working and dedicated to my work. Consistently in what is expected and drive my targets daily. I love working with people. Always the first and the last leaving.
Fun work place
Agent (Current Employee) –  Bellville, Western Cape7 November 2019
Fun enviroment to work in , as colleges we make it fun for ourselves. Overall the company is a great place to work for. Salary and benefits could be better but are competitive in the market.
Service Consultant At Capitec Bank
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hammanskraal, Gauteng1 November 2019
I Started Working There in 2015 April 20
Todate. working at capitec bank has taught me a lot I can handle pressure very well in a working environment and I can meet my set targets and the branch objectives without someone being on my case.
productive
Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Belfast, Mpumalanga31 October 2019
Deal with peoples day to day transaction and helping them make the right banking choices through giving them the be options to choose from, while assisting them bank better.