CCI Management reviews

1,0
bad
Call Centre Agent (Outbound) (Current Employee) –  Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal14 November 2019
horrible and terrible very not nice place at all bad management only favourites, and their recruitment is more racist and employs mainly blacks which is not good
5,0
I enjoyed CCI and the money. I was very young at the time I started working there.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal2 November 2019
Working in CCI was excellent. I learned alot while I was there. I gained self confidence, gained experienced in conversing with clients.Management was good motivating, and they were not stingy in terms of providing incentives. The atmosphere is out of this world CCI. Corporate spirit is very much a factor and I believe that the company understands that the workers are the heart of the company. Dealing with irate customers was the most difficult part of the job.
fun workplace
Tech support (Former Employee) –  Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal4 September 2019
Its a company that creates alot of jobs for the community and is also well established. It treats it employees in a dignified manner. And has very strong management
4,0
One Family One Dream
Inbound agent (Former Employee) –  Unsolicited Cease30 August 2019
In my 9yrs employment at CCI was great working for the company. Especially with the friendly staff & management always keeping everyone updated on work issues. If it was not for my illness I would have still been at CCI. Miss lots of things at this company. CCI is more like home instead of work It would be good to go back someday maybe if there was a position available off the dialer.
Gained valuable experience
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Umhlanga, KwaZulu-Natal18 July 2019
I worked as a junior software developer and was given a chance to work on many web applications and sql server databases. This was valuable in gaining experience as a junior dev but there was never any coaching or code reviews due to the company not having any senior developers.
Management never provided any support or showed any interest in the dev team. There were no bonuses, increases or team building activities.
Overall it is a good place to gain software development experience but you will have to learn everything by yourself with no support.
Pros
Experience
Cons
No increase, no bonus, no supervision, poor IT management
Unethical Treatment
Trainer Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Durban Central/Umhlanga9 July 2019
Colleagues not paid the same salary. Some employees did more work however were paid lower salaries than everyone else. Unprofessional approach, Dictatorship approach from management. Everyone walks on eggshells and is scared and unhappy.
Pros
Cons
Low salary, favoritism, unfair treatment.unproffesional approach
1,0
long hours and poor communication from management
sales agent (Former Employee) –  Durban2 April 2019
This happens especially with the umhlanga branch ,management just makes decisions, sometimes about dividing OUR SALARIES that we work a 15:00pm-03:00am for without our consent none what so ever. Youre sick, you're denied going to the doctor (WHO IS IN THE SAME BUILDING AS YOU) and told to CONTINUE DIALLING!

MULTI MILLION RAND BUILDING , WORKERS EARN PEANUTS!
Pros
N/a
Cons
long hours, zero communication
5,0
Productive and keeps your mind occupied
PABX Technician (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State6 February 2019
Start your day with cables and do cctv installations, search for active telephone cables. Working with customers all day long. Management is also hard working. The hardest is by cleaning but not t all times. I enjoy every moment because you have to keep thinking.
Broad workplace
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal8 October 2018
I learned customer service and how to handle difficult situations at work, you reap what you sow. I got to understand different races and improved on my time management skills
Productivity
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal7 February 2018
It is a good company during the course of the day you get sweets and lots of games. I learned a lot about profession and time keeping and good customer service etiquette. Management is good every issue raised we encounter it was dealt with professionally no discrimination. Hardest part was working during festive and not leave in January to visit your family. The enjoyable part is the good relationship with colleagues and lots of incentives not forgetting the annual awards
Pros
Commission and incentives
Productive and fun
Careerbox trainer (Current Employee) –  Durban umhlanga7 April 2017
By far the best company I have ever worked for, this company supported me through everything I have been through personally and work related, I have started off in this company as a call centre agent then worked my self up to management then a trainer. The mentoring, management,coaching programmes are world class and no other contact centre in south Africa can boast what this fantastic company does.
Pros
Fun, open door policies, incentives, cars, phones, ipods, medical aid, bonuses, gateway gift vouchers, good coaching programmes
Cons
Some managers need to create a good enviroment for there agents
3,0
fun and exciting working place.pool tables and table tennis and foos ball tables,lots of fun days and actiivitives and incentives
Claims Consultant (Current Employee) –  south africa umhlanga11 August 2016
I have learned to work harder, together and more efficiently as a team.peoples skills and communication skills.lots of room for growth and management.good envinroment and friendly people.
Pros
incentives, team buildings, trips overseas and car give aways, awards.
Fun work place
Sales Agent, Customer Service, Outbound (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal9 August 2016
Good work place very fun environment good management good people to work with very enthusiastic and lively place always having fun even though you working
Pros
Incentives
5,0
a good atmosphere to work in.
sales and service consultant (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal4 July 2016
Given the odd hours all facilities are available with a good area to work in as well as good people to work with.

Management are easy going and here to issues at hand.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Odd hours
4,0
busy and a profetional work place
Call Centre Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal30 June 2016
job has to done in a very well mannered way.management is very tight.i learned the best way to communicate with people.the jobs was easy to do due to the excellent training .
Pros
free lunch
Productive and fun
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Durban, ZN21 September 2015
A very fun enviroment with great incentives. The management staff are abit inexperienced but it's expected from a company who promotes from within.
Pros
medical aid
Producctive and Informative
Telesales Agent (Former Employee) –  Durban North, ZN21 August 2015
Fun work place with supportive management, but the colleagues you meet and the knowledge they share about work and personal experiences give the company its fun factor. As well as they're Uk client base , giving you a broader understanding of the world and how Africa is perceived. Growth couldn't be found in the right departments.
Pros
incentives
Very fun
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Umhlanga27 May 2015
It is a good place to be in when you are doing well
I have learned how to deal with different people
Management is perfect
Co workers are in they own worlds
hardest part of the job is when the place is been put under pressure
Pros
Intensives are very grand
Cons
Hectic hours
Productive and fun workplace
Real Time Administrator & Planner (Current Employee) –  Durban, ZN5 April 2015
Successful people build each other up. They motivate, inspire and push each other. those are the type of people/management i work with.
Pros
Free medical Aid
Senior Trainer (Current Employee) –  Durban North, ZN31 March 2015
Very productive company
Working with international clients and customers
co-workers good people to work with
Management - depends on the department you work in