Cell C Employee Reviews

5,0
Productive and fun place to work at
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng20 January 2020
• I am a hard working disciplined and honest person.
• Good time management skills and ability to take initiative.
• I can work in team and I am able to work under-pressure.
Busy and challenging
Cell c is a busy challenging and yet fund workplace , I have learned how to deal with customers , especially irate customers.The hardest part of the job was dealing with bill dispute yet it was a challenge as i have gained how to overcome the challenge.
4,0
Paid fairly as I was still a student and worked part-time. Working environment was not safe. It was a very good experience and gained a few skills.
Cell C Field Agent (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng9 January 2020
Working at the field felt uncomfortable as it was not safe at all. Nonetheless, I have acquired a lot of skills from the job. The management was good though.
5,0
a lot of difficulties faced and salary is low
cell c consultant (Former Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal7 January 2020
working at cell c was a fun experience which had its challenges, some of the customers were rude but managable. a day would go by without you giving out any services to costomers which resulted in lower salary.
Productive target driven
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Midrand, Gauteng6 January 2020
The environment is fun and welcoming is like a second home for me the management have open door policy ,my position is fun and competitive it needs a person whose positive at all time thats the main reason i manage to reach my target every month because of the mindset i have.
Pros
Incentive
Cons
Normal hours 8am-5pm
5,0
I love working for cellc
Call Centre Consultant (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng4 January 2020
I have experience in call Centre
I have learnt how to use the advanced skills of using a computer
The management is professional
Well the shifts are not as bad as they sound
Other customer are hilarious 🤣🤣
I love working for cellc though money is not as good but the environment is the best
5,0
I have a great time and have a experience of talking to the customers
Sales agent (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal2 December 2019
I'm very grateful for the opportunity to show my skills and my knowledge to Cell c. If i have another chance to work there not as agent but only if teller position.
Good experience
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Cavendish Square, Western Cape29 November 2019
Cell c was by far one of the best companies I worked for. To a point...

Great staff and great manager.
Great people.
I Just needed to move to the next step of my life.
Great team, family environment
Assistant Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, South Africa22 November 2019
Supportive competent friendly staff made the days just fly by with no issues.

One of the best places I have been fortunate enough to work for.
Reason for leaving was emigrated to UK..
Corrupt Leadership
Financial Controller (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng19 November 2019
The 2014 time CEO & CFO (esp. CFO who had to be later struck off the chartered accountants register) were corrupt to the bone. Back door deals and dubious bonuses paid to themselves. They registered own companies that masqueraded as suppliers to Cell C thereby defrauding the company through corrupt procurement activities. Because funds were not used correctly, they deprived employees in order to balance the equation and this resulted in underpaid and disgruntled workers.
Friendly environment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape13 November 2019
I have a great Manager and we are a team that understand each other, care, supportive and fun. We work as a team and share duties amongst ourselves no hassles, we love and care about each other
Worst ever
cellphone consultant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape10 November 2019
I'll rather be unemployed then work for cellc again
The way they treat people, they way they pay people it was not a nice experience working for the franchise of MO
Not great
External Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Mpumalanga8 November 2019
Worked as an external sales executive for a franchise owner in nelspruit. I found his vision warped and unclear. His requests changed as the month progressed. The position was Target specific that would have required time to get clients to migrate. However we were being pushed for small contracts that made no sense with the position as this was never our target market. I spent alot of time advertising on Facebook pages to get hits. Was a waste of time. The owner also lied to me when I resigned and j found the admin staff I. Possible and rude and difficult to work with
5,0
One of the best jobs i ever had
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Buccleuch, Gauteng6 November 2019
Its where i got the most experience in my working career and the culture was out of this world its a dynamic company With a lot of growth potential as it is a fast paced ever evolving sector
Productive and enjoyable
Information Technology system health check, customer ticket resolution, system configuration, system fault resolutions.

Providing first line support and maintenance for company core messaging systems by applying expert knowledge and system, Service performance levels to the customer.
3,0
It was a fun working environment the only problem was when we could not reach our targets. Threats made me resign.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg, Powerstation26 October 2019
I would really like to work there again. I have learned from my mistakes and can be a better employees and work harder than before. With the 11 years experience I have working for cellphones department I have learned ans gained a lot of experience.
Pros
We had breaks.
Cons
Hours were workable.
4,0
its a fun place and productive
Credit Controller (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng23 October 2019
really nice company to work for as a credit control i really enjoy working there but targets are bit too much have to sacrifice your lunch to be uptodate
Pros
medical aid
productive
conslutant (Former Employee) –  Secunda, Mpumalanga17 October 2019
*working there was great enjoyed my job and gained alot of experience of the of being a customer agent

*productive days

*alot of unity
*dealing with the customers can be hard
Good working enviroment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vredenburg, Western Cape16 October 2019
Cell C is a company that drives you to work harder every month, targets are set for the month and need to be met every month.

It takes everything you have to stay ontop of things.
Sales Consultant
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng2 October 2019
They have no Idea to manage staff. They employ kids to manage a store that is not even qualified to do the job and then the company will just take money from your salary as they please. Don't ever work for the franchises only for cell c direct.