Central Media Group

Central Media Group Employee Reviews

5,0
Friendly
The staff at Central Media Group is very productive. It is this trait that helped me throughout my internship with them. Senior staff members took me under their wing and mentored me.
Pros
Exposed to news
Cons
Might work on weekends
4,0
A very diverse company to work for
The company is extremely diverse. I really enjoy the flexibility that is offered as well as the understanding with regards to family needs.

It is a company that involves consistent learning. They encourage staff to continuously engage in any forms of training. I have learnt a great deal at this company.

The management team are extremely innovative, creative and have an open door policy. Even those that have been there for a long time are continuously willing to learn new methods and to consult these new methods with their teams.

The hardest part of my job was not having any other HR individual in my team to learn from. I had to research and teach myself a lot although I believe that this is the best way to learn and therefore I have excelled tremendously during my period at this company.

The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with such a diverse workforce. I gain an immense amount of satisfaction solving queries and creating an environment that will not only improve the performance of the individuals and teams, but also to create job satisfaction for each and every individual.
Pros
Flexibility