Cipla Ltd Employee Review

Busy workplace
Document Reviewer (Current Employee) –  Mobeni, KwaZulu-Natal22 February 2016
most days I come in early so that I can be able to check emails and get ready for the day ahead. The hardest part is when you don't get the right information from co-workers and the information is required in the meeting and you don't have an idea. being a document reviewer requires you to be able to work with everyone and know and understand people's personality and culture diversity. What I have learnt is that it is good to have strategy of getting people to do what is right without you having to fight with them.

Other Cipla Ltd Employee Reviews

Beat company I have worked with by far
Regional Representative (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal18 April 2019
Started in a new devision took time to grow and was a great learing curve. The company lools after its staff well and when seeing clients you feel like the company has your back and you are proud to be part of it.
Pros
Car alowance, Car Maintenance Alowance, Car Insurance, Petrol cards, Medical Aid, Provident Fund
Cons
When closing devisions they just retrenched and did not try to move staff to other departments
fun to work for
QC Compliance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal11 February 2019
loads and loads of administratiom work.
highly structured way of work.
more focus on compliance.
routine work.
instrumentation troubleshooting.
extended working hours.
lack of transparency within management.
Pros
medical aid benefits and bonus
Cons
highly structured work environment. no educational support