Citi Employee Reviews for Credit Manager

Found 1 review matching the search
3,0
Highly competitive
They pay well and demand as much in return as would any other American organization.

Due to the nature of our departments work and living closest to the Bank and being the head of my department, I took the responsibility of going to work as and when there was a requirement to approve a transactions would could occur anywhere in the world.

This meant being on the job as and when required.

I found the most fun part of the job doing projects like implementing changes in software and training people.

My co-workers were good to work with and enjoyed the same work ethic.

I learned that when there is a transaction going on, it is usually a matter of uttermost importance to the person in another country which could mean the ruin of his business if it did not go through so i inculcated this understanding to my colleagues. That this needs to be just as important to us.

Life is not just doing a job, its enjoying what we do and understanding why we do it.

Making a job easier and more efficient for everyone who works with you, understanding their situation and letting them work in accordance with it.

Getting higher up the ladder does not mean less work, it means more responsibility.

It means adapting to change and embracing what it entails.
Pros
Housing for Habitat
Cons
Very long hours, on call 24/7
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.
3,9