Formal and neat clothing
Be calm and had done researched about the department which you applied for the position. Know atleast few of the City of Cape Town Policies. Be able to be innovative on some cases occuring from time to time, and be punctual all times for better and improving service delivery for the City of Cape town residents.
There are no interviews, you just go to their offices (wale street) and fill in a form that is provided
Dress appropriately and be prepared.
Arrived early and when interviewed I was myself. Did not pretend or elaborate over the top scenarios
Scenario questions about a time of how did you manage your staff and build network relationship with external stakeholders, how did you handle a stressful situation, how did you solve problems especial for management interview
How can you make the City of Cape town a beter place to work...and what is the City of Cape town logo.....
Doing a lot of research of the City of Cape Town.
- Focus on the job advert
- Research their policies
- Understand their systems (i.e. SAP)
You must wear formal or nett
- What questions did they ask during your interview at City of Cape Town?24 people answered
- What are the working hours at City of Cape Town?19 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at City of Cape Town?12 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at City of Cape Town? What are the steps alo…11 people answered
- What are the perks offered by City of Cape Town?11 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at City of Cape Town?8 people answered
- What is the interview process like at City of Cape Town?6 people answered
- Does City of Cape Town require background check? What kind of background check does City of Cape Tow…5 people answered
- What is the company culture at City of Cape Town?5 people answered
- I want to know about getting jobs under public management course5 people answered