Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews

Fun environment
general worker (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape14 November 2017
Working at clicks was my first job I loved but management was not much help after my first boss I enjoyed working for clicks there was a lot that u can accomplish and the staff was amazing.
Pros
Great staff
Productive and Fun workplace
Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal13 November 2017
A typical day at work consisted of various social interactions with people from all backgrounds. I learned that everyone has something that they are passionate about and with hard work it is possible to achieve it. There was equal distribution of tasks and equity across all fronts. The most difficult part of the job was stocktaking, however it was also the most enjoyable as it taught me how to categorize things efficiently, and also taught me patience.
Pros
Staff Discounts
Cons
Long Hours
Nice workplace.
Student pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Greenacres, Eastern Cape22 October 2017
As a student there was a lot that I had to learn. Initially when I started working there I was very unsure of what to do and how to do things but working within such a environment where the staff members were friendly and always ready to help assisted me in overcoming my fears.
Pros
Great people to work with
Productive workplace
pharmacist assistant post basic (Current Employee) –  Melkbosstrand, Western Cape19 October 2017
We do work under a lot of pressure some days, but I enjoy working for the company. I have learned a lot from them, and found my strenghts and weaknesses. I believe that I will be able to well in any clicks branch, given the oppertunity.
Pros
Staff discount on products
Fun workplace
shop assistant cashier (Current Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal10 October 2017
Fun work place,with the best customers service and clicks customers are the best priority, customers are treated with respect,clicks knows how to handle their customers and staff as well ,we are well trained on keeping our customers happy.
Cons
Longhours
fun place, always new challenges
Trainee Manager (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal17 September 2017
Working here is what you make of it. The company is wonderful but people can be quite nasty. The company values makes the place enjoyable to work at...
Pros
Recognition
Cons
Long retail hours
great working conduct
reachtruck driver (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape9 September 2017
Clicks is a fun working place, you learn new skills everyday colleagues and employers are friendly easy to talk to, the management door is always open
Pros
their cantin is affordable
Cons
the hours is manageable
Great experiential learning
Store assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng1 September 2017
Great self improvement, best and fastest way to learn about the retail industry and consumer behavior. Great platform for learning about consumer products and service.
Pros
Free tea
Cons
great hours
Thats my experience that i again from Clicks
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape30 August 2017
Sunday is the very tipycal day and I've learnt a lot at being an assistant I enjoy wednesdays because I share meeting with the staff and I like my job
Pros
Free lunch
productive place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Eastern Cape29 August 2017
Clicks is one of the best compny to work with .Salary is not bad they pau better than other retail company and they care about their employees and mng
Pros
free trainings
Cons
normal hours

Want to know more about Clicks Group Limited?

Ask a question
Professional work place
LOCUM NURSING SISTER (Former Employee) –  BRACKENFELL29 August 2017
I was a locum nurse I learnt allegra and unisolve, it was nice working there I wish I had more time or be permanent. My challenge was language sometimes bcause I was not fluent in afrkaans
Pros
Language
productive and fun workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuruman, Northern Cape29 August 2017
I enjoyed working for clicks group it's the best retail ever I've leaned a lot,working under preassure,how to handle complain and resolve it.being friedly,knowledgeable and presentable.team work and communication.
Pros
going for trainings
Cons
salary
productive
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State25 August 2017
Im willng to work hard and grow in the company .i see this company full of passion and exciting to work at andit is formal and professional. i like it
Cons
Well Organised, Working with different people and meeting Unique People.
Sales Assistant for Beauty (Former Employee) –  Dundee, Kwa-zulu Natal22 August 2017
It is a Well Organised Store, with lots of Rules and Regulations Implemented, so that the store was able to succeed. Its important to work with a Dynamic Team.
Pros
Staff Discounts
Cons
Yes, worked long hours
Clicks is a good company to work for
Beauty Advisor (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape16 August 2017
Clicks should aleast in the shop its self treat the workers equal that is how we will work together as a team and family my job contains alot of challenges but i keep my cool and try to understand it everyday
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
No weekends off
It sometimes is a fun work place and its then that the staff gets productive and hard working
Shop assistant cashier (Current Employee) –  Johamnesburg8 August 2017
I'm an honest, full of life, grounded, like smiling kind of a person. I like keeping people at their toes with my jokes, because I like joking around.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
Not enough capable staff, benefits not too bad, but hours long
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng6 August 2017
Retail environment with long hours, and a lot of pressure because there is not enough qualified staff. Benefits are okay, but can be better if compared to other retail pharmacies like Dischem
Pros
Benefits are reasonable
Cons
Long hours, not enough staff
Productive, flexible and fun workplace
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State25 July 2017
Clicks management is very understanding and do encourage continous learning in the workplace. Although my last job at shell ultra city was an excellent learning opprtunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. That will never be enough. Working at Clicks helped to better them in ways that will make me more employable.
Pros
Flexible hours, continous learning, encourage growth
Fun work place
Health Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Limpopo24 July 2017
Its nice working at clicks as u learn a lot about medication of how to treat customers and explore with them by the knowledge u will b giving. Customers are always right according to the retail motto. Working as a healthcare assista ce was a nice job and gives experience to an individual.
Pros
No transport no food
Cons
Nice hours
productive
teller (Former Employee) –  Alberton22 July 2017
Productive workplace but very tiring as all day we on our feet at the tellers with no chairs to sit on. Management is very friendly and understanding and can work well with their staff.
Pros
staff discount
Cons
on our feet the whole day