Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews in Bloemfontein, Free State

Somewhat unpleasant working experience
I briefly worked at clicks for 6 months. Through this working experience I learned a lot about my strengths and weakness and my optical goal in my next working environment and in life.
productive
Im willng to work hard and grow in the company .i see this company full of passion and exciting to work at andit is formal and professional. i like it
Cons
5,0
Productive, flexible and fun workplace
Clicks management is very understanding and do encourage continous learning in the workplace. Although my last job at shell ultra city was an excellent learning opprtunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways. That will never be enough. Working at Clicks helped to better them in ways that will make me more employable.
Pros
Flexible hours, continous learning, encourage growth
4,0
Productive learning environment
Customer service is a high priority and I've learned its importance. All employees, including management, has the same attitude. The hardest part of the job is being on your feet for eight hours, but satisfying customers erases that thought.
Pros
Alternate weekends off
Cons
3,0
Make no mistake here you need to plan your day and keep focussed,make sure you attend to details.i have lerarnt that reatail is detail and shortcuts will take to you to long lasting results as required by every company.Management is a unit that should play a role modoel at all times and this earned through your surbodinates.Team should be paractise whereby all co-workers need to work together hence together all achieve more.The hardest part of the job is when you have to dismiss someone for not having done something that you personally made sure that they are being trained and coached on.The most enjoyable part of the job is when you have achieved your targets and budgets
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7