Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

A day at work
You have many amenities such as a hairdresser, cafeteria and book sales. Most employees are young and vibrant with some tenure staff as well. Daily tasks include capturing data and pulling reports and weekly meetings.
4,0
Good working environment. Great platform for growing.
Good place to advance your career, great benefits and job security. Because it's retail you have to work really hard and always be on top of your game.
Satisfactory
Worked under pressure by culture is good remuneration is not satisfactory and room for growth isn't fair
You work in the same position and don't get offered opportunity for growth
hard work and dedication
I learnt a lot at Clicks from a shop assistant to training on check to doing the stores whole promotions execution
To receiving DC

A typical day at Work is that you always busy there is always Work to bê done, from unpacking stock to customer excellence

Building goodcustomer relationships and giving great service

Hardest part is not being able to get your Work fone before deadlines
Productive, exciting workplace
The staff was amazing. From management to employees. It was a very.Pleasant working environment. I learnt how to work under.pressure and I learnt to tolerate people with different personalities
Pros
Meeting new customers everyday
Cons
Long tiring hours
Good leaders; fierce culture
Good management with lots of energy and passion. The culture is rough; you have to be thick-skinned and a very strong person to outlast the harsh culture.
2,0
flexible High pressure enviroment
having a busy day as a training department, I have learnt to handle pressure and communicate professional with my customers and all levels, am enjoying the diverse work culture, the hardest part of the job is to get confirmation form the delegates on time, the best part of it id interaction with the customers and good relationship that we have.
Pros
flexibilility
Cons
more work
productive
great place to gain work experience from. get exposed to many things in the business. communicate with different stakeholders. offered opportunities to handle big accounts.
Pros
sale clearance at Head office
Cons
work load
3,0
Highly productive and fast paced
It is a productive environment.
Great place to learn if you are a quick learner.

Work culture is a little bit too professional.

They have extreme long hours because they are strict with deadlines.
Pros
Great for learning
Cons
Low salaries
4,0
Productive and fun work place but am definetly looking for more experience
Gain more experience regarding customer service I was able to train n be a service advisor other than the money everything else is okay..they try and treat people equally but the management sometimes can't balance colleagues they treat them differently some are quite friendly with them n some they very strict ...To make things better they should always treat people equally no matter the race
Pros
When we win an cheque from head office we get free lunches
Cons
Long hours n not balancing between work n friends from managememt
Daily duties at work
My daily duties are the following:

Management of all Maintenance and Engineering related activities (HVAC, Electrical, Fire, Mechanical, Building, Assets)

Management of all Projects

Management of cleaning and canteen services

Management of recycling department

Management of Health and Safety.

Energy and water saving

Space planing

Management of all staff related to Engineering, Cleaning,recycling,canteen services and Health and Safety

Management control if the budget for the above mentioned activities.

Generation of report for the General Manager
Pros
There is always new challenges. No day is the same
Cons
Continues Pressure
Productive and fun place
Not all bad. I feel certain "people" should go back to their training because their people skills really sucks. Had a fun and energetic vibe/feeling. Exceptional growth opportunities. A lot of favoritism but great place to work at
Pros
Workshops/training
4,0
I am a Graduate Trainee at Clicks, my rotation was in store, then went to the head office for Merchandising rotation and now i am in the Planning Dept
Pros
it is a monday friday job
5,0
A fast paced retail environment
Working at Clicks was a very positive experience - dedicated individuals, brilliant brand, lots of interesting opportunities to work with different, highly skilled and driven individuals from various business areas, and I learned a lot.
Pros
Great culture and lots of retail discount opportunities
Cons
Resources were stretched very thin
Asset to your company
Clicks is a well known& customer service company.They have pension fund and from next year 2019 they will provide free medical aid to their employees.
Pros
Free medical aid
Cons
No growth
Good day
I am responsible honest to my duties and responsibilities , will to learn more and share different experience from others .

Available to soon as possible

Thanks you
3,0
Clicks fast-paced and dynamic company
Clicks is a fast-paced and dynamic company that requires hard work and flexibility. Whilst one had to be organised and self-motivated, it is also important to be able to work effectively and efficiently independently and in a team. Daily demands vary rapidly so it is important to be proactive and take initiative within one's role and department. Working at Clicks also requires a great deal of resilience. Over the years, I have been able to align myself with the Clicks way and I have used this to also support and empower newer team members.
Pros
Incentive bonus
Cons
Long hours wnd fast paced
4,0
It was nice to work for Clicks
I have already explain the working condition at Clicks. You work in the office the whole day and vistite store annually.

Marketing and Advertising in the FMCG.

Management were nice and helpfull.

Familly focused.
Pros
Buy you own luch
Cons
flexible hours
Productice workplace
I find the clicks group as a very productive company as the staff is friendly always helpfull towards their customers management is also very helpful
Pros
Work environment is grear
great working conduct
Clicks is a fun working place, you learn new skills everyday colleagues and employers are friendly easy to talk to, the management door is always open
Pros
their cantin is affordable
Cons
the hours is manageable
3,0
Very busy day bit i have learned a lot and when i left i was qualified to work in all areas in the shop. the management were fair and competant, The culture was great and very diversed,working the long hour and the travelling was the hardest for me.the people i work with was the greatest.
Pros
People
Cons
Long hours, travelling
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7