Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews in East London, Eastern Cape

East London, Eastern Cape2 reviews
4,0
Thats my experience that i again from Clicks
Sunday is the very tipycal day and I've learnt a lot at being an assistant I enjoy wednesdays because I share meeting with the staff and I like my job
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
4,0
good place to work for because you get to work directly with your customers and you sell to people exactly what they need which can be exciting.
We are a health store which means we provide necessities to our customers.we help with how one can maintain good health and also promote that people should take care of their health. For those on medication and chronic conditions,we offer them with medicines to help stable their condition. So working for Clicks feels like working in a hospital taking care of your people,which is exciting at times. Also we have a front shop with takes care of all the other needs of our customers making sure they don't have to go anywhere else for anything extra they might need. We also specialize in beauty which is also very exciting as we make people look and feel good about how they look!
Pros
staff discount
Cons
forever on duty, few off days
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clicks Group Limited?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clicks Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.
3,7