Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews for Human Resources Administrator

5,0
work culture
- Managers and EE's interact on a daily basis. The company has an open plan workstation setup so that EE's can feel free to interact with one another.

- I have learned how to deal with difficult situations and with the guidance of my managers (who is always willing to help) quickly resolved these issuses.
Pros
flexible working time
Cons
dealing with unhappy EE's
5,0
A company that really looks after its employees
I have been working here at TCG for three months now and I promise that I never want to leave. I get employee discounts from Clicks, Musica and The Body Shop as an employee. I get an email every morning showing the menu for the day from our on-site canteen. I can also call the canteen up anytime from my desk to order any beverage, and it gets sent up to my office which The Clicks Group pays for. I get my hair done every Friday at our on-site beauty salon. I can also go to the on-site doctor, have a shower or go to the prayer room anytime if I am feeling a little holy.

But my favourite part is the culture of the people. I look forward to coming to work everyday. The open plan work space allows real interaction between employees. No cubicles. I know my entire department after being here only three months. The managers are also very approachable and there is no sense of hierarchy at all.

After working at many other companies that are as well known as The Clicks Group, I must say that this has been my favourite. Free coffee of my choice, easy access to food all day, a challenging and enjoyable job, opportunity for growth and travel within the company, and the most amazing people to work with. I love this place and really would not mind working here for the rest of my life.
Pros
an hour lunch break excluding tea-breaks, discounts at our stores, free drinks
Cons
nine hour shifts and social networking site blocks... and that's about it.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Clicks Group Limited?